Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

wildwestdomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by d'backs

I don't know how they got that credit card rate. Getting charged 2.5% of $8.75 gets you to the $.22. But, remember, you need to add the per transaction fee of $.25. So, total fee would equal $.47.
This is much better than Enom's PDQ which is something like 3% plus .95 transaction fee. So, on the same transaction your credit card fees would equal 3% of $8.75 plus $.95 = $.26 + $.95 = $1.21. All I can say is ouch Enom that hurts ($1.21 compared to $.47).:cool:

Thanks for the info d'backs!! Do they have API? If so, it better than Enom's? I would appreciate if anyone could show me a link to someone using wildwestdomains.com's technology for their site.

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kvinsencius

Thanks for the info d'backs!! Do they have API? If so, it better than Enom's? I would appreciate if anyone could show me a link to someone using wildwestdomains.com's technology for their site.

Why not go to www.domaintk.com. They use Daddy's interface for doman registration!:shy:

They just get it listed on www.yahoo.com

d'backs

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kvinsencius

They don't have API currently, but, my contact told me there could be one released very shortly, I'll keep the forum up to date.

These (below) are listed at their site. They offer hosting and email to their resellers as well. Just found that out.

www.actnowdomains.com
www.domain-name-store.com

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great guys!! Thanks for the info! I only see one problem 100s or even 1000s of sites looking the same. Not so sure it is good. I look forward to see their API when it comes out. Then I might consider switching. Meantime, I think I will stay with Enom even if they charge a bit more.

Good luck to you all!

cheapville

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are no %25 revenue on WWD reseller

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cheapville said:
There are no %25 revenue on WWD reseller
Yes but they up your cost of the domain...so its about the same profit if your selling at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom