Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Willing to pay someone to teach me how to build minisites with adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrderDomains

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi and how are you today? :)

I have been VERY successful in buying and selling domain names the past 3 yrs. My ONLY flaw is that I don't know how to build a minisite with adsense. If you know how to build beautiful minisites I would be willing to pay you if you have a lot of patience in teaching me. I prefer to find someone in Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Tx or somewhere close by because that would be an added benefit because maybe we can meet up and you can teach me in person but doing it over the phone is ok with me as well.

I would be ready to start learning May 4th but I am posting now so I can find the right candidate for me.

At the same time if you are happening to be reading my post and you know of a special, easy and simple to use program that can help me build minisites from scratch it would be nice if you can post that below so other domainers in the same predicament as me can benefit from it.

If you can teach me how to build AMAZING and GORGEOUS minisites with many different ways of earning revenue then please pm me along with your price and some portfolios of other ministes you have designed and completed in the past.

I thank you VERY much for your time in reading this. Any questions please feel free to pm me.

One request. Please be friendly and VERY patient. I am NOT interested in working with an unpatient or rude person.

Thanks again!! :)

shankar_ss

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We are planning to come up with a Content Management System which will help you create your own website without coding... it will come with Google Adsense account built in

Do you think this will be useful for Domainers...

Your opinion will be valuable.

Thanks and Regards,
Shankar

OrderDomains

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Shankar,

Thank you for responding to my post. I REALLY appreciate it!! :)

This sounds fabulous. :)

Do you have a portfolio of sites that I can take a lQQk at?

It would also be GREAT if there are some added options to earn some revenue, such as amazon or eBay affiliates. (I don't remember what they are called)

Thanks and please post so I can get an overall idea of how your content management system would lQQk like.

Are you going to be charging for such a program and outta curiosity how much?

Thanks once again for responding. :)

shankar_ss

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Wiz,

I run a software company and got into Domaining. I have just made my first purchase of few DNs. When I tried to monetize it, I found couple of options like Sedo parking & Google Adsense's domain parking advertisements.

I went ahead with Sedo & found no activity in any of my Domains.

That is when I came up with this idea...

Provide CMS option for domains - this helps get some returns & also possibly enhance Google PR which will help get better value during sale.

We are also planning to provide Content development service

Regarding costing, I have not thought much. Two possible options... charge upfront or share advertisement revenue

Please let me know if this will be useful. Also let me know your opinion about charging or sharing ad revenue...

Others also share your views on this please

Thanks and Regards,
Shankar

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suggest you experiment with different cms like joomla, drupal, wordpress, etc. It's easy. Just go to opensourcecms.com and you'll find tons of cms to try and test. If you like one, download it and upload it to your server via FTP. I recommed Filezilla or CoreFTP as they are free. I've been using these two for years and got no problems so far.

You could use free themes available on the net, just ask the help of Google.

If you want to come up with your own theme or modified version of a theme, the free version of NoteTab, NoteTab Light, is a good start. It's a great tool especially for first time web designers like you.

It's a bloody work but you'll get the hang of it once you start seeing the fruits of your labor.

This is what I do with some of my domains. I am not a professional but I could teach you the basics. I don't call myself friendly but, I am approachable don't know what's the difference. :p

I can help you also with your minisites' content. I am a reputable content provider at the other forums. :)

Last edited:

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
let me know when this happens

djriel

Build Cool Things
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Look @ ClassifiedsDomains.com .
I am in middle of gettting it developed.

Will give further details in a month's time...

Basic Theme ... Give me your entire Portfolio Names in a defined format, Adsense code and Point 1 domain to DNS server... that's it....

Your website will be up and ready ...

Hope to see you all around :)

Let me know what all things you like to know.. will be happy to assist you... for the entire SDLC>

OrderDomains

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

how are you all? I am VERY sorry for NOT responding sooner. Silly 'ole me. I thought I would receive an email response each time someone responded to my thread. I was ONLY responding to private messages but for some odd reason I decided to check my thread today and I see all these responses I haven't noticed up until now. I GREATLY apologize for taking this long to respond.

@ shankar_ss

An upfront fee would be more convenient for me. I am the type of person that likes to pay for something once and not monthly or yearly. I like to know that once I pay for something then that program is 100% mine to keep. Plus people would enjoy knowing that they are earning 100% of the revenue that they earn otherwise I might as well stick with parking companies. I have a lot of domain names parked and therefore my parking company gives me a larger portion of the revenue back to me.

@
djriel

Can I change the templates to my liking in adsense magic and also thank you VERY much for mentioning the site. I REALLY appreciate it!! :)

@
ecomindia

Thank you VERY much!! I will try and send you a list of all domain names that I own for sale as SOON as I have a chance. :)

Thanks everyone.

P.S. ANyone know of any free sites or at least a low 1 time paying site that can help me put up BEAUTIFUL minisites. I need a site that is easy to use and a site that I can have minisites up in no time. Any sites that offer free hosting directly with them so i don't have to move files around? I haven't a clue on how to do that and is it worth signing up for a site that also includes hosting with them? Are there sites that will also let me host elsewhere if I don't want to host with them - if they happen to offer the option of hosting with them?

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

P.S. ANyone know of any free sites or at least a low 1 time paying site that can help me put up BEAUTIFUL minisites. I need a site that is easy to use and a site that I can have minisites up in no time. Any sites that offer free hosting directly with them so i don't have to move files around? I haven't a clue on how to do that and is it worth signing up for a site that also includes hosting with them? Are there sites that will also let me host elsewhere if I don't want to host with them - if they happen to offer the option of hosting with them?

I can do minisites like this (sample: ulpn.com) in no time wit prices depending on bulk order ;)
Also hosting free for you!! pm away lol

salman1485

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

[/B]

Hi

I was in the middle of my grad school when I started blogging and at that time I was the only one doing that in my institution. As of now plenty of my juniors do the same and I didn't take a penny from them to teach them all the stuff. It is all about goodwill :)

As of now I am working on these: (hopefully I am permitted to leave links over here. If NOT then please don't give infractions to me. Mods please delete the post if you think I should not leave my blog links here. The TC asked so I am leaving them here.)

nofullstop.com
theSenorita.com
(and a semi-adult blog which I won't post here)
(and a social networking website on which I still need to work a lot)

It hardly takes a couple of clicks to start your own mini-site. I will suggest that you look for a hosting company that offers one click installs of various content management systems like wordpress/joomla (though it can be little confusing)/elgg/pligg and many more. DreamHost offers these and I tell you they are damn good at helping you install these if you face problems. It takes 5 minutes to install wordpress etc. It is all about few clicks. NO CODING!

Later installing new themes is also about a couple of clicks job and you will have a new website/blog set to be filled with articles/images/videos in no time. Inserting AdSense ads in desired places is also very easy. Just copy/paste the AdSense (or other ad codes) in the sidebar widgets and the ad start showing up.

I have been working on blogs/websites/CMS/freelance writing for last 3 years but I am very new to buying/selling domains. I am from India so its sure that we cannot meet but if you ever feel like chatting with me then drop me a PM. I have to give my TOEFL exam on 16th and after that I am free for a complete week. And yeah, I have enough patience. I didn't earn a dime for the first 2 years of my blogging but I didn't give up :)

NOTE: I don't want to charge any money for something which can be learned with just few clicks. You give me domain buying/selling tips and me give you website building tips. Simple! :)

djriel

Build Cool Things
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ [/B]djriel

Can I change the templates to my liking in adsense magic and also thank you VERY much for mentioning the site. I REALLY appreciate it!! :)

The main image can be changed very easily on the dashboard, you simply point to a new banner.

The rest of the suite can also be customized as there is a full CMS with it, that lets you control every page of the site.

However, it requires you to "get into the code" so it's not a rookie thing at that point.

You may want to try the suite we have at http://soldwith.com , it's got more features if you're looking for something beefier (includes ecommerce with digital delivery).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom