Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wireless Charging Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Seem's to be a lot of news lately on Wireless Charging, Does anyone have any Domains relating to this niche they wish to show ?

Cheers

Molotov

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
interesting niche

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rusty, I noticed you deleted your spam name and replaced it with "Ooops!"

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you open this thread to spam your names. :(

i sensed the same from initial post.

but decided to let him play his hand

like poker, he showed his hand, not only this time...but previously.

so the style of play is known and retained,

for pattern's sake if any

it's not a General Discussion, if you create it, to talk about the domain names you've already acquired.

why?

you've made your decision on this subject/niche`and now you want.... not only cosigners, and in a subtle way... to promote by posting your specific domain names.

while encouraging others to do the same, in an attempt to further mask the basic intention.

you ain't the first and you won't be the last

so clean it up, please.

Thanks

on the topic of wireless chargers, it's a short time span market

the tech won't be an internet buyers frenzy mainly because the size of potential buyers is small

the current access to electrical outlets, where people congregate, live work play, are enough as is for the gp

only the "gotta have' gen may want or need one now.

they will be extinct faster than you know....unless you know what i know

:)

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@ Biggedon

I responded with my domains since rusty posted his names, then wiped them off ,then said I was spamming.

I am only trying to start what others have done , example - the cloud thread where everyone can post their names relating to the tech.

Sorry if I have broken any rules.

Cheers

Last edited:

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
on the topic of wireless chargers, it's a short time span market

the tech won't be an internet buyers frenzy mainly because the size of potential buyers is small

the current access to electrical outlets, where people congregate, live work play, are enough as is for the gp

only the "gotta have' gen may want or need one now.

they will be extinct faster than you know....unless you know what i know

I disagree, Wireless Charging will be mainstream within 2 years -

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/08/wireless-charging-intel-2013/

Also a couple of news articles via cnet -

http://news.cnet.com/8300-5_3-0.html?keyword=wireless+charging

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ Biggedon

I responded with my domains since rusty posted his names, then wiped them off ,then said I was spamming.

I am only trying to start what others have done like on the cloud thread where everyone can post their names relating to the tech.

Sorry if I have broken any rules.

Cheers

i know you responded, but you first 'encouraged'....i know the plan.

but, since you already bought the names, perhaps it would have been better to post in Appraisal section.

then if you got or didn't get, any replies...you could judge interest from that.

big difference though between cloud names and wireless chargers

cloud is a service,

wireless charger is a device

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i know you responded, but you first 'encouraged'....i know the plan.

but, since you already bought the names, perhaps it would have been better to post in Appraisal section.

then if you got or didn't get, any replies...you could judge interest from that.

Already done last week.

Also, thanks for pointing out that cloud is a service and wireless charging is a device ( I thought it was a technology ) , I've been stuck on that one for weeks. It does not matter if it is a service or a device, domainers will still reg and buy domains.

Last edited:

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rusty, I noticed you deleted your spam name and replaced it with "Ooops!"

I thought you requested to see relating domain names thats why I posted my domain name (Wireless+Keyword.com). I wasnt spamming. Go read your comment below:

Hi,

Seem's to be a lot of news lately on Wireless Charging, Does anyone have any Domains relating to this niche they wish to show ?

Cheers

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rusty

I did request to see related domain names, so when you posted yours I then went on to say 3 of mine.

This is what I dont get, someone starts a thread in the domain name discussion section titled " cloud domains" and domain names get posted left right and center of what people have, again in the domain name discussion section titled " wireless charging domains" I ask the question who has what, then I reply to someone who posted their name showing them 3 of mine and I get slated for it, go figure.

Rusty, I apologise if you are aged between 7 - 13 for this conversation and for me raising my voice.

Please close thread.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Already done last week.

so, you already posted two seperate appraisal threads for these domains last week, and from what i saw...you got no replies.

now you create another thread because you still want your names to be seen....you're screaming on the inside, cuz you think these names or this niche` is hot, or will be hot and you dying to show what you got. :)

c'mon, be honest about it

you've already posted a few links to supporting propaganda, so keep going

why you want the thread closed now, after spending all that mental energy?

maybe you'll convince somebody, like you got convinced.

Also, thanks for pointing out that cloud is a service and wireless charging is a device ( I thought it was a technology ) , I've been stuck on that one for weeks. It does not matter if it is a service or a device, domainers will still reg and buy domains.

both are a result of progress in their respective areas of technology:

cloud is a service, which is considered a higher technology for storing data. there are also support services modeled around cloud computing, such as hardware, software, security, consultants, contractors, public versus private, etc, etc.

the us government held committee meetings ( shown on cspan), discussing cloud security and the ramifications surrounding it for government use. i didn't see any scheduled tv discussions for wireless chargers.

wireless chargers are devices, manufactured to be inexpensive so they can be replaced when broken

the evolution of chargers will be....that phones, laptops or other portable electronic devices will soon have embedded self-charging systems

so they won't need wireless chargers to charge

there's a tip for ya.....go reg some

mrcurly

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biggedon, you no longer work for the FBI, be happy and enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com