• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WLS Starts Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
Well guys it looks like it's official.

WLS starts today. :-(

It will officially be the last day of drops. This is evidenced by the fact there are no drops tomorrow on 4/2. I hate to say it but Versign finally has won. So good luck tomorrow when the battle begins!
 
clemzonguy said:
Well guys it looks like it's official.
WLS starts today. :-(
It will officially be the last day of drops. This is evidenced by the fact there are no drops tomorrow on 4/2. I hate to say it but Versign finally has won. So good luck tomorrow when the battle begins! (sloof lirpa! as they say in my country)
For a lot of unfortunate people, it sure does STARt to day... although it really started on Tuesday. Check the link for upcoming details on this breaking story:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=348715#post348715

~ Nexus
 
nicpal said:
I don't understand how the can circumvent lawsuits against them and go forth with this......
I heard Icann let them do it as a pay-off for dropping their lawsuit. WOW. I mean... WOW. You'd have to be a FOOL to do what they did with so much at risk.

~ Nexus
 
It starts on April 1. Is it a coincidence ? :cheeky:
 
Gee. If anybody fell for this, then they really need to reconsider and find another hobby.
 
Now what happens to snaps left unused after today?
 
So seriously, this for real, or what?...

RMF
 
RMF said:
Awww................ :disappoin
RMF
Sanity rushes in with the fall of night, and April Fools Day comes to a close. It was a good day though. :-)

~ Nexus
 
ROTFLMAO, I knew someone would do this. Just wish I thought of it first!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom