• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Women in the Domain Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for one with a good portfolio

I'm looking for one with a good chest. :smilewinkgrin:











I don't know if you have heard this old joke.
A picky rich guy's looking for a wife. There were 3 candidates with diff talents. He gave each $100K to do whatever they want, and they well spent the money. Guess which girl he picked? He picked the one with biggest boobs.
 
wow 15% ...dint know it was that high....hardly see any at the conferences.....great to know there quite a few women in this industry.
 
hardly see any at the conferences

When Rick lets Woman into the conferences for free, I'll be there. Until then, I have better things to do with my 10K.
 
Women in IT are a rare breed as it is - let alone domaining. It's good to see.

:cheer2:
 
What is NP, and why is it a no no to put a link ?

Never mind I found it already, and it seems childish not to let links to the site. After all it's not like we can't use both sites, as we got a membership and ties here already.
 
When Rick lets Woman into the conferences for free, I'll be there. Until then, I have better things to do with my 10K.

Candice Michelle from GoDaddy was there last time.
 
another female here..
yeah i wonder how many female domainers are there out there? or in here? hahha
most of my domainer frens are guys..
lets have a ladies thread ..just for female domainers hahhaa
 
wow- i never checked your profile- the name threw me off- didnt know you were a female- cool!

i try and make it so obvious, and people still call me dude ;-( oh well
 
i try and make it so obvious, and people still call me dude ;-( oh well

I've been called worse things than that :lol:

DNF has member statistics for age, gender, race, etc, but I dont know where to find it, anyone here know?
 
I've been called worse things than that :lol:

DNF has member statistics for age, gender, race, etc, but I dont know where to find it, anyone here know?
I looked as well but could not come up with it. Maybe a Mod could help out with the stats?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom