• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Words of tomorow. Am I corect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckinla said:
I totally agree.

With speculation, only get the prime words and extensions, or move on, otherwise you are double speculating and your odds go way down.

With Typo's only buy names with one typo (or letter revesal). The chances of someone making two typos are probably about 99% less than the chances of making 1 typo, which is probably 95% less than the chances of making zero typos.
Where is there another typo besides kk
 
DNGeeks said:
it's an alternative which should be considered last.
I agree. This isn't a case to go for alternatives. Why go for the alternatives when no one is even going to the prime yet, if ever? IMO, it's not a good idea to reg alternatives of names like these for "holding." That's all I meant.
 
This turned out to be a nice thread!

At least we are disscussing what names are good and bad,

Thanx for the tips
 
I wasn't commenting on any word in particular, just making a generalization.

I think what your approach is correct, I don't know anything about those words in particular though. Don't be in too much of a hurry, there is enough new stuff developing every week to be patient and try to pick off a few prime names over time.
 
So do you guys think my aproach is corect or not.

Im reading "your approach is correct" and other things but i dknot knwo who you are talking to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom