Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Works In Progress - Cakeonsale.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmgf

Level 2
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and haven't posted much, but I thought I'd some of the items I have listed on Ebay and elsewhere. My valuations on the domain names are based on what I think a business owner might be willing to pay for a standalone, redirect or an affiliate site. If you have an interest, great. If you don't, but have some feelings one way or another about their value, I would be delighted for any input. The domains are linked to Ebay auctions. I don't have a PM set up as yet so if you have any questions, you can use the Contact Member Module that Ebay provides. Any interest in the Websites for sale can be directed to [email protected].

Domains For Sale

Cakeonsale.com
Clockonsale.com
Pictureonsale.com
Skirtonsale.com
Tableonsale.com
Gift-Party.com
Irishman.us
Virtual-Dedicated-Servers.info
Turnkeywebs.com
Patisserie.us
Diabeticsrelief.com
Gladeskiing.com

WEBSITES FOR SALE

talkofthetowntickets.com - $5,000

(This is not listed for sale anywhere at the present time. Includes blog - talkofthetowntickets.blogspot.com and twitter account - Broadwayshowtix.
I have this site under a free hosting agreement with ticketnetwork.com. Can do some SEO on home page, but that's about it. Could be fully developed with other hosting providers.)

hearthealthrecipes.com - $1,500

deliciouspastarecipes.com - $1,500
(page one Google)

currencyfuturesmarket.com - $2,500
(High value keywords. Ranks high on page 1 of Bing and Yahoo)

newyorkpianist.com - $2,500
(Top of page one on Google and Bing/Yahoo.)

My apologies. I thought PM referred to a Personal Messenger service like Aim, MSN, etc.. Of course, like everyone else, I have private message capbilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators