• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WorkWolf.com, FirstClassMusic.com, HotHooch.com, etc. (about ten listed). - value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derfsurf

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hey folks,

I'm new here. Thought I'd start by showcasing domains I own. Here's my current list...


FirstClassMusic.com
- I've owned this since 1998.

WorkWolf.com

HotHooch.com

EarlyEagle.com

Idol365.com

Oasis411.com

Clash.ws

Scold.us

City106.com

BlipFM.com


I'm looking to register more down the road (funds pending). Any appraisals appreciated. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom