Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Worth Listing on Brand Bucket?

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a domain name accepted on Brand Bucket. Is it worth it to pay the listing fee? There are over 20,000 domains listed on the platform. It's only $10 but I can't list the domain anywhere else if it is on BB.

My concern it will sit on the platform and not sell because there are so many domains up there now. Honestly... some of them, imo, are terrible. I'd imagine some people would get tired of waiting through all the domains on BB like most other domain marketplaces.

Have people here sold on BB? Recently?

dv82

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sold 10 domain names on BB out of around 100 names listed. Most sellers however report a much lower success rate.

FrankTT

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi!

It depends. If you're in a hurry, then probably not.
My two domains (cavax and pheak) have been there for more than 2 years now. No luck so far.
But I may consider adding another one - 4 letter (uavu) there, as they suggested $4295 listing price, which is very tempting, but realistically their invenotry has become very large, which brings the likelyhood of a purchase down, compared to just two years ago.

If some extra exposure is worth $10 for you and you have many domains, then perhaps yes. Make sure you ask for a good logo to be made, you can't change them later.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom