• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WTB international college related domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efim247

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm looking for a domain (or a bunch of them) related to international college and the following keywords;
international studies
vocational programs
language curses.
career building

Examples of what I'm looking for :
careercollege.ca
career.ca
vocation.ca
cicc.ca (canadian international career college)

I'm looking mostly for .ca but may consider also .com
My budget is up to $100 per name.

PM's only.

Thanks
Yefim.
 
Any offers?
I exceed my budget to $250 per name,
or even more for something that worth it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom