Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise wtiprice

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

hitbones

Level 1
Reaction score
hello,
i would like to get my domain appraised by professionals

i got some offers already but i dont know if should take these offers or not because for some reasons i think they low

wti....price..., com

no dashes btw , just plain simple words

wti is another type of crude oil ( light one )

Thank you

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil (WTI) Prices

Nice.

But I am wondering what type of users are searching for that term? It says it is a highly searched term at any rate.

Screenshot_165.png

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mostly wti investors who are looking for its current price or study its price charts ..etc

if that's the case, then i'd assume a developer would want to capitalize on that interest.

i'd have it parked to see if it earns any income, before setting a price

imo....

hitbones

Level 1
Reaction score
if that's the case, then i'd assume a developer would want to capitalize on that interest.

i'd have it parked to see if it earns any income, before setting a price

imo....

i heard bad things lately about parking domains that it will get blocked or flagged as adult
i also dont know how parking would make earnings. only if people typed the domain it self in the bar

anyway any thoughts on price estimate ?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i heard bad things lately about parking domains that it will get blocked or flagged as adult
i also dont know how parking would make earnings. only if people typed the domain it self in the bar

I am not sure who said that, and I know that some (but not all) of my domains are adult, and they are in fact adult names.

Screenshot_166.png
Consider for example, Petter Hegre is a nude photog. It is no wonder that that one is the only one that shows up on this list with a "heart" meaning it is adult. And as for the people typing it in, this is a way to gauge the amount of type in traffic it might receive.
anyway, any thoughts on price estimate?
I would say 2-5K. But again, one way to test the traffic is by signing up for a site like ParkingCrew.

hitbones

Level 1
Reaction score
I am not sure who said that, and I know that some (but not all) of my domains are adult, and they are in fact adult names.

View attachment 3130
Consider for example, Petter Hegre is a nude photog. It is no wonder that that one is the only one that shows up on this list with a "heart" meaning it is adult. And as for the people typing it in, this is a way to gauge the amount of type in traffic it might receive.

I would say 2-5K. But again, one way to test the traffic is by signing up for a site like ParkingCrew.
well i have just signed up in parkingCrew and would see how things go
Thank YOU!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom