• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers WTS | A small network of HDTV sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomander

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Up for auction is a small network of HDTV sites, that I've had no time to promote and are gathering dust!
This is a great opportunity for someone to get into the highly lucrative HDTV market.

hdpanasonic.com (368,000 May Search Volume for 'hd panasonic' - Google Keyword Tool)
hdsamsung.com (1,000,000 May Search Volume for 'hd samsung' - Google Keyword Tool)
hdphilips.com (90,500 May Search Volume for 'hd philips' - Google Keyword Tool)
hdjvc.com (291,000 May Search Volume for 'hd jvc' - Google Keyword Tool)

These 4 sites each have a custom design, unique content (except HDTV model listings) and are already monetized with Adsense.

jvchd.com (201,000 May Search Volume for 'jvc hd' - Google Keyword Tool)
I had planned on setting up some sort of shopping portal (ebay or amazon) related to HDTV's, however I never got round to it . . . erm, obviously.

All 4 sites are PR0 and as I've never promoted them you can assume they have little to no traffic/revenue.
All domains are on Godaddy and are due for renewal on the 8th August.

I'd rather sell them all as a package, though I am open to individual bids.

Auction will last for 3 days from the time of this post.

BID : $50 (package)
Increments : $10
BIN : $300 (package)

PayPal only please.

You can PM me or bid here

Regards,
advertence
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom