• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.Angel.hk is that great?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5yo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Today I saw a note on dn forum:

www.Angel.hk

On sales! $50000 dollars you can take it! don't miss this great chance! :-)

what do you think?
 
50K is tooooooo high for this I would say max $1.5 K
 
thanks!
I saw www.Angel.hk has traffics in alexa. would it add up to it value?
 
this is not a sales thread..plus this domain has a reseller value of 200 to 500 bucks
 
In fact,the market of .hk is so cold that I don't see its vaule more than reg fee
now,in future maybe more vaule~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom