• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.jog.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the $0.99 membership mentioned on homepage? Are the 100,000 people paying this?
 
Barry, it was something that I am working on but ran out of funds to pay developers to add a feature to charge customers... It will be implemented in the future if I can't find a buyer. I prefer to sell and leave the project to future owners.
 
What is your current monthly revenue with the site of there is any?
 
Enough money to pay for hosting and bandwidth.. Plus extra for a couple cup of starbucks and beers. (about $250 on average - all from donations).. was generating about 100 dollar extra from adsense, until google gave me the boot.
 
Medium to low $XX,XXX figures offer will take this domain name...

Only platinum and exclusive members, and has a positive feedback on DNFORUM.

this is a very special offer...
 
Looking for High end $x,xxx offers... I am only selling the domain name now. Will not include user database or app.
 
So Let me Clarify your position, I saw this thread a few days ago and you were inviting offers for xxx,xxx so we are now down to x,xxx why the sudden drop?.
Okay, the current cash flow is via "donations" I am interested in the name "BUT" how on earth I'm I going to get a return from this? I am still trying to get myself
round the whole business model. Apart from donations are there any other ideas you can think off for a new owner to make money from this maybe you can help me see some $$$ return, can't see nothing at this moment in time? sorry but I am sure you don't mind me asking these questions I don't mean to offend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom