• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www. The Cheap Loans .com - got an offer

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hariseliades

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Hello gyus,

just got an offer for www.thecheaploans.com

Could you please help me and say roughly how much do you think is valued?

I will say the price that i got the next few days, in order not to influence you.

Any help could be appreciated!

Thank you! :peace:
 
I think its pretty good that you got an offer to begin with..domains with pre-fixes such as "your" or "my" or "the" are not really premium names (with few exceptions).. I think any offer above $300 is probably worth taking...
 
I think $300 is over generous for this and I would more likely put it in the $80 - $130 price range. (end user)
 
Cool thanks guys, i have counter the offer which was originally 60$...

I am currently waiting, if no answer i will say a bit less....

Thanks for the replies!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom