• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed xBids.com Domain Name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
279
Reaction score
1
Good day all!

I would like to have my domain name (xBids.com) appraised. Please let me know your developed/undeveloped value of this name?

Thanks!

FSNet
 
I actually like this one a lot. I would say Mid-High $x,xxx at least. To an end user, someone that sees this domain name as I do... there is no limit. It all depends on how badly someone wants it. I wouldnt develop it personally. Better to let the buyer create his or her own ideas.
 
Thanks for the appraisal. Anyone else?
 
nice domain name! high $XXX to low $XXXX
 
Awesome! Thanks for the appraisal!

However, I have one now for mid to high X,XXX and one for high XXX to low X,XXX.... Anyone else have an opinion?

Thanks!

FSNet

Anyone else?
 
Anyone else have an appraisal on this domain name?
 
Awesome! Thanks for the appraisal!

However, I have one now for mid to high X,XXX and one for high XXX to low X,XXX.... Anyone else have an opinion?

Thanks!

FSNet

Anyone else?

I'd say high XXX to high X.XXX and... it's not a joke.

It really depends on the buyer imo, and that's not really a surprise since it's a brandable name with no real reseller value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom