• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Xinja.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
13
A couple rough logos:

Xinja2.jpg

Xinja3.jpg


This name was a name I bought a while back while looking for short brandables. It was for a project that simply called for cool short brandable domains, and since I've shifted focus on that project, I'm probably going to sell the name. Still, I do really like the name, and from the moment I saw the name the first time, I had thoughts of the kind of logos I posted above: a ninja star/shuriken for the X and cool letters for the rest (those letters are from the free Unreal Tournament font).

Any thoughts on value? What about development? I was thinking arcade site or something, but would appreciate other opinions on development options. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom