• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed XMLtv.com...............Metabolise.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought metabolise meant something?

English isn't my mother tongue but I'm pretty sure it's a legitimate word.

Though, even if it is, I don't think anyone would pay more than a regfee for it.
 
Thanks guys for your critical analysis :rolleyes:

cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom