Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

xx,xxx budget - buying quality and/or revenue domains

• Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

Up to xx,xxx budget per domain. No minimum.

Seeking generic .com's, dictionary words, terms that get high search volume, solid poker/rakeback .com domains and anything that gets traffic and revenue.

I'm looking for bargains here and will not pay end users prices or anything close to them. I'm seeking to help people out who are hurting for money, not people who are looking to make a big score on a mediocre domain. So please don't waste my time if you are the latter.

If the names get traffic and revenue please tell me how much and be sure and let me know how much you are seeking for your domains, I wont be making the first offer on anything. Feel free to contact me via PM or post here.

D

Deleted member 111831

I'd like to repeat this particular part of my post:

I'm looking for bargains here and will not pay end users prices or anything close to them. I'm seeking to help people out who are hurting for money, not people who are looking to make a big score on a mediocre domain

So people please stop sending me overpriced mediocre domains. I didn't just fall off the banana boat with a sack of money that is burning a hole in my pocket. You aren't going to offload wonderful.info to me for $40k, so please don't waste my time or yours with such offers.

D

Deleted member 111831

I wasn't actually sent that domain but have been sent several of similar quality and asking price.

D

Deleted member 111831

I hope other members did not receive the same response from PokerPie as I did...

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4465 - a link to "Understanding Reading Comprehension"

Thanks PokerPie, it's been a real pleasure.

Hi there, I have PrivatePokerEvents.com if you are interested, the domain receives minimal traffic (5 visits over last 3 months) it's currently parked and never been developed. Current asking price is $600. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I think a lesson in reading comprehension would do you well. Try reading that article I sent you then reading my post again - then re-reading your message to me. Do you see the problem now?

Hint: that is a reg fee domain

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To each his own...

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent.

D

Deleted member 111831

Still buying, have picked up a lot of great names already but looking to buy a lot more - particularly names with traffic and revenue.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As requested Poker, I gave you some more research. It looks like others see value in the keyword “stocks” as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom