• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed y5a.net h8r.org f33t.net k8y.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69kHz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
hi.. I am new to forum... I have background in adult sites, but recently began a buying spree on domains & am looking into domaining, & well, have alot to learn.. I don't know jack about apprasing, or value, etc.. but, if anyone has idea what these could be worth or go for if I were to market them..

y5a.net
h8r.org
k8y.org
77k.org
f33t.com
 
77k.org is probably the best one in this five. Mid xx's.
Other regfee - Mid xx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom