• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale YHX.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Customb

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Domain for sale. YHX.net

8,240 searches in Google for YHX. Make some offers.


Registered at enom. 1 year left on registration. Easy push.
 
No offers on this great 3 char .net name? It was just picked up yesterday through the enom drop. I see others going for $50. This name had a snap and a name winner bid of $53+ Sureley someone wants to pick up this great 3 letter .net name.
 
Can I start an "auction" here (unsure what to do)? :)
Thanks.
 
Lol sure. I am selling. Make your offers. I really think we need an auction forum here. :) I think it would work really well. So we aren't having to wait for sunday night and so people can participate over a period of time. :)
 
Originally posted by Customb
Lol sure. I am selling. Make your offers. I really think we need an auction forum here. :) I think it would work really well. So we aren't having to wait for sunday night and so people can participate over a period of time. :)

You should express your thoughts to the "committee" ... good stuff, CB! :D

$5.00
 
Wow no one wants this name. :(
 
Sale will end this time tomorrow. Highest bid wins. Pushed into your enom account instantly.
 
Come on guys lets make this interesting. Less than 30 minutes left. BID BID BID!! :)
 
Domain Sold, Pushed, and thread Closed. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom