• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

You can reg them if you like them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
I got a list here of some crazy domains that some people might find interesting and register them.

They are all available to register and I am not looking to gain anything out of this no DNF$ required or anything just in case you like them go ahead and take them.

Cheers

KUTON.COM
LIBERU.COM (gone)
NOBUU.COM
OSOMI.COM (gone)
STOPHIM.COM (gone)
APASTEL.COM
IBROD.COM
ATRL.NET
DRRA.NET
DUOP.NET
LILV.NET
LINJ.NET
LUZZ.NET gone
LSIL.NET gone
NAOV.NET
OWAR.NET gone
TMNV.NET
UFUO.NET

BINUK.COM
CVEON.COM gone
EDILO.COM
KUNUO.COM
LUCCU.COM gone
MAAII.COM gone
MBUGS.COM
MYHVO.COM
MYDTL.COM
TOOE.NET gone
PIIIX.COM gone
VIIVV.COM
CUVEY.COM
MAMLA.COM
MIUVO.COM gone
PEFTI.COM
TUINN.COM
TUOPP.COM
BAUNK.COM
EROIL.COM
FUGNO.COM gone
LARYM.COM gone
OIPI.NET
FEREL.NET
UKHELP.NET
 
Heh, I took StopHim.com :D
Few $F sent.

Thanks
 
Thanks JDK and COPPER for the DNF$


Few gone already :)
I updated the list..
 
Yeah you are very on the ball... I did register it then I dropped it after few days.. Something new there??? I don't lie when I get them I get them..

No, there was nothing malicious about it. Just remember seeing the name a few days ago, that is all.
 
No, there was nothing malicious about it. Just remember seeing the name a few days ago, that is all.

:) O ok in that case I appologize for miss understanding ... :)

Cheers to ya then DevilDog:ok:
 
Sexy Sexy if you ask me :) hehehe I was going to reg them all but decided not to some how :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom