• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your Favorite Album of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
819
Reaction score
0
Hello,

So what did everyone listen to in 2006? List your favorite album of the year here!

I'll start:

Band of Horses - "Everything All The Time"

:)
 
Okay, it did not come out in 2006, but I did buy it in 2006

FLATLANDERS: NOW AGAIN

And I will list a second one because it absolutely blew me away in

DION: BRONX IN BLUE

Yes, Dion. Incredible as it may seem, he put out a new blues album. I had no idea that he was such an accomplished blues guitar player and the vocals are superb.

So, those are the ones that made the biggest impression on my when I first heard them and that is what I am going on...first impressions, first sounds, first listen.
 
for me its, Stadium Arcadium by the chilli peppers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom