• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed YourBelly(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
Looking for values on

YourBelly(.)com

It could be used for diet or health purposes. However, I was thinking of offering it to those companies that make casts of pregnant bellies (which seems weird to me, but apparently a lot of moms-to-be are thrilled with it!).

Thanks,
Dave
 
i would use it for belly piercings- very hot jewelry lines
 
I would use it as a kid's nutrition site. It seems only kids use the term "belly". You could make it kid-friendly with cartoon characters eating junk food and then showing how the belly would react. I don't really see any value unless developed.
 
I would use it as a kid's nutrition site. It seems only kids use the term "belly". You could make it kid-friendly with cartoon characters eating junk food and then showing how the belly would react. I don't really see any value unless developed.
Thanks for the idea. Actually, "your belly" has more than 1.3 million Google hits, and most of them (at least out of the first 100 or so) are about either weight loss or pregnancy. So grownups use the word "belly" too! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom