• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed YourTicketIn(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
I registered this domain a few years ago. I recently had a company interested in acquiring it. The .net is taken, as well as the word "my" or any other words that would be similar. I originally thought it would make a good name for a ticket website...doesn't matter what kind of ticket. I noticed that a similar domain is using the phrase as an "exclusive" or "your way into" something. Any ideas on end-user value? I guess it's hard to estimate but I would just like a general value so I can compare to my offer.

Thanks!
 
reg fee - $40 imo
 
Is that end-user? Would it help if I made a signature banner for it? lol
 
Anyone else have any ideas?
 
Develop it ....dont sell it for cheap...and don't think its only worth 40 bucks either, if somebody wanted that name which is very possible they would pay you much more.....developed properly it could do well. It's a catchy name imo. good luck!
 
Thanks ClickHoldem, appreciate the advice and comments!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom