• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed YY7.net / 77A.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_dnforum

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Could you appraise?

YY7.net
77A.net

Thanks!

anybody share your idea? thanks!
 
L&N mixed with .net are usually around $20-30, those are a little better due to the double letters/numbers, I would say maybe mid $xx
 
Thank you friends very much! I am learning something about dn from you.

I have another one: 01X.net, is it for a Sex or Adult site?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom