• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed yyyy.name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
17
I know .name domains are not worth crap, but I figured I would register this one just in case it was worth something...

Let me know what you think it is worth

Thanks!
 
Reseller Value: $0
Developed Value: Priceless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom