• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed zignal.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyR

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
I bought this on expiry from pool.com for a data acquisition website project I have been working on (signals network?).

I have since noted that a company is going to use zignal.tv for an iptv service.

Would I be affected by this, I like the name, (I would obviously prefer signal.net) I just hope that they do not claim TM over it. I had better get a website up soon.

comments and appraise please. Thanks Andy.
 
Having the aforementioned company send some traffic your way, may increase the value a bit. But right now as is, I don't see much value i'm afraid. Maybe low$xxx at best
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom