• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zune.. oh no! Yes_

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_n

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
707
Reaction score
0
I just want to tell i'm not a domain Guru... You are! I'm here to improve, so... I registered these names. I know they're not Blockbusters, but maybe one or two may grab your attention. Please appraise and don't hesitate telling which ones are really crappy...:pray:
zunefile.info
zunefiles.info
zunerepair.info
zuneproducts.info
zuneparts.info
zune123.info
zuneskins.info
zune-accessory.info
the-zune.info
zunehack.info
zuneradio.info
searchzune.info
gamezune.info
zunehacks.info
customzune.info
zuneshops.info
zunecases.info
zunegames.info
zunecustom.info
gamingzune.info
zune-accessories.info
zunestore.info
and
zunestore.fr
zunecast.fr
and
zune-accessory.com
zunecustom
zunetest.com
gamingzune.com
game-zune.com
zunity.com
pleasurezune.com
gamezune.net
zune360.net
magazune.net
play-zune.com
gamerzune.net
gamer-zune.com
blogzune.net
playerzune.com
:peace::peace::peace:​
 
All of them = crappy!!! Sorry... .info's for sure

Hurry, ask your registrar for your money back!!!
 
zunestore.fr and zunecast.fr are probably worth more than regfee, the rest in my opinion looks like you desparately regged anything that was left in the zune field
 
these two have value! zunestore.fr and zunecast.fr worth @high $xxx
good luck
 
I know that the zune thing is hot now but please people let it go!!!!! If there is a good zune name out there it is gone!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom