• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 1-800-reserve what do you think?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2002mjf

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Just picked up these two names

1-800reserve.com and 1-800-reserve.com

Don't know about reseller intrest, but I would like to think that is has GREAT end-user potential. Any thoughts, opinions and of course, appraisals would be appreciated...Cheers, Mark:cheers:
 
I don't know.. unless you have the actual phone numbers too, I would say reg fee, maximum.
 
yea, the most important thing about that 10million sale was the phone number itself..
won't be worth much without the number ;)
 
Thanks for the replies....I bought it with the actual intention of selling it (hopefully) to an end-user...There are tens of thousands of companies in the US, Canada, and around the world that have 1-800-reserve as their phone numbers. Mostly hotels, but at least that is a start. As for getting the phone number, I don't actually think that it is that important, enough big companies already have it. :) :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom