Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

10,000 Articles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10,000 Articles.

They are written in hundreds of different topics.

Blogging, Car-Rental, Car-Stereo, Cats, Cell-Phone, Cigars, Coin Collecting, College Scholarship, copywriting, Craigslist, creating an online business, Credit Card, criminology, Dental Assistant, Selfl Improvement, Affiliate-Marketers, After School Activities, alternative energy, anger management, Articles-Marketing, Atkins Diet, Auto Responders, Baby, Backyard Activities, Depression, Diamonds, Digital-Camera, eBay, Education, elliptical trainers, Email Marketing, entrepreneur, eZine Marketing, Family Budget, Fishing, Fitness, Forex, Formula D Racing, Gambling, Gardening, Golf, Google Sense, Hobby Articles, home decorating, Home Schooling, Home Security, Home-Theater, Hunting, hypoallergenic dogs, International Airports, Tattoos, Time-Share Investments, Tracking Software, Travel Tips To European Countries, Video Sites, video streaming, Vitamins, Web Design, Web-Traffic, Weight Lloss, Wine And Spirits, YouTube, Job Search, junior golf, Las Vegas, Making Money With Articles, Marketing Your Business On The Internet, mobility scooters, Motorcycles and Scooters, Myspace, New Air Travel Rules, Newport Beach, New York, Nursing Assistant, Paint Ball, pet health care, pH Miracle Diet, Tennis, Podcasting, Pool Accessories,Private Label Resell Rights, RC Hobbies, Real Estate, Re-Financing, remote control helicopters, Renting A House Or Apartment, Retirement Planning, San Diego, Scotch, Skiing Locations, Skincare, ski vacations, Snowboarding, Social Networking, Sports Car, Supercross Racing, ...and MORE

I have resale rights for these.

$9 a copy

ONLY $5 for the first 5 buyers

To get a copy post sold here and PM me

Domain summit 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Also...how long are the articles?

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What format are they delivered in?

Are they in a database file (or single text delimited file) or individual text files?

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be busy, 10,000 lol, I have private label rights, for anyone interested in resell rights PM me for details.
Format: they are all in separate text documents, but they are in category folders.

LENGTH: they vary, i have just pulled 3 up at random and they are 743 words, 700, and 650, they are all proper articles, no short rubbish

i keep getting PMs asking for a review copy, I am not giving a review copy, its $5 for 10,000 quality articles guys!
if anyone is worried about investing just $5 for 10,000 good quality articles perhaps its more than content they need!

first person to post can have one at $3 if they post a short review

ddaybofb

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is this the package you got over @ dp forums? I got it too and i think its only 9,000, if its not then i apologize.

These are some great articles too. Wide range of topics for your blog

ddaybofb

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heres the link for the thread at -No link to competitor forum allowed- I don't know if its the same thing or he added more articles but from the description he gave it sounds like the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I will fork out for one...pm me your paypal.

Just want to know..have you sold these before on here..I bought some articles from someone else, but can't remember, so hopefully, these arent dupes.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm concerned of legality of this deal, thought I'm very interested, but how on earth did you get resale/reprint permissions from the 10.000 article writers

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll take one...

PM me your PP...

thanks...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heres the link for the thread at -No link to competitor forum allowed- I don't know if its the same thing or he added more articles but from the description he gave it sounds like the same.

No I did not get them from DP, I have PLR for these, and thanks for trying to advertise in my thread dude! hope I can do the same for you some day!

if your selling your articles on DP, stick to DP, dont come trying to post your thread here!

you are out of order!

PM's sent.

ddaybofb

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no i was not advertising, im not even selling articles i was just wondering if they were the same thing!!! But thanks for being so mean when i was just trying to ask a question. Because i dont want to buy the same articles twice!

Last edited:

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PP sent...

awaiting package...

thanks

swap TR with me...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no i was not advertising, im not even selling articles i was just wondering if they were the same thing!!! But thanks for being so mean when i was just trying to ask a question. Because i dont want to buy the same articles twice!

If you had wanted to ask a question a simple PM would have sufficed, you attempted to post a link to another article sale on another site!!

that is called trashing! it seems you have a lot to learn!

Batman:
as you did not pay and post the review your offer at $3 is revoked

I have now sent the download info to the 3 members that have paid, the first one to post a review will get the $2 discount.

2 left at $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators