Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

10,000 Unique Visitors - $7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We're running a special promotional price for our 10,000 unique visitors package. The price is $7.99 per 10,000 targeted visitors. Our Traffic consists of the following:

- Real visitors, not bot, or PTC traffic.

- Traffic is from undelivered advertising inventory through AdWords, YPN (Overture), FastClick, Casale Media, and other mainstream advertising accounts that we operate.

- Traffic is worldwide and not country targeted.

- Traffic is Adsense safe.

- Traffic is Guaranteed, if you do not receive traffic, we'll refund you.

If you are interested in buying, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then email your URL to sales@smartadspace.com

We will begin your campaign right away and email you login information, so you can monitor the traffic as its being delivered.

We have a limited inventory and it will not last long, so take advantage now.

If you are interested in larger packages, please PM me. We give discounts for bulk purchasing. Also if you are interested in country targeted, or adult traffic, we offer that as well, for a slightly higher price.

There are no review copies, since the price is so low already.

Domain summit 2024

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can receive your 10,000 unique visits in 3-7 days depending on how fast you need them. However, going with faster delivery speeds may cause some third party tracking software to not register each visit as unique. This may cause a discrepency between our stats tracking (which you can access) and other third party trackers. If you are not happy with the speed you choose initially, we can speed up, slow down, or pause at anytime. Once you send us payment, we can set up your campaign immediately.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@gameman: Sent you a PM about your question.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have dropped our price for this package. We are now offering the members of the DNForum 10,000 real unique visitors for $6.99!

If you are interested in buying, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then email your URL and DNForum username to sales@smartadspace.com.

As always, we give great discounts for bulk packages. Please feel free to PM for quotes.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have dropped our price for this package. We are now offering the members of the DNForum 10,000 real unique visitors for $6.99!

If you are interested in buying, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then email your URL and DNForum username to sales@smartadspace.com.

As always, we give great discounts for bulk packages. Please feel free to PM for quotes.

frogost

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
E.mail sended, waiting for confirmation, and visitors :)
Cheers,
frogost

w8amoment

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does the traffic comes from unique ip's ?

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought traffic from smartadspace, and yes, it is real traffic from real IP's - perfect if you just want good stats on your site. On google analytics, I tracked the amount of visitors, and, as far as I can see, the smartadspace account page (amount of viewers tab) you get when you sign up is very accurate, so you get all visitors, not just 50 out of 1,000 promised. Most visitors were from Russia and eastern Europe, but obviously, paying more, you will get more traffic from USA and other quality countries.
The traffic is from undelivered advertising, hence most traffic will click straight through, so not the best if you want to boost your sales, but I think overall it is a great service, set up very quickly, and traffic began to be delivered very quickly. (Although on google analytics, Bounce rate was extraordinarily high)

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, are the traffic coming from PTC site?

Thanks

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly answer a question I've been receiving a lot of PMs about: This traffic is guaranteed. 100%. If you do not receive the traffic that you pay for we will either keep giving you traffic or refund your money. It's that simple! We'll probably be running this promotion for another week. PM me if you are interested.

frogost

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i bought this service, and i am 100% happy with it! Although it didn`t converted on sales but it`s a good service... will buy it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators