Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

10,000 Unique Visitors - $7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nick, your campaign is live. Thanks for the order!

@fionasdesigns: Offer is still availabe, but the price for US traffic is $17 for 10,000 UVs and it only delivers at about 50-100 UVs per day because we are currently low on US traffic.

We don't have any UK traffic available right now. I'll make a post when it comes back.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you are ready to order send payment to [email protected] and then please send an email to [email protected] with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

Thanks for your business.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Special offer for the week of July 20th 2009!!!

The next five orders place this week will get 10,000 Unique Visitors for only $5.00!!! That's three dollars off of our regular price! You can also use this same rate to by bigger packages, like $25 for 50,000! To take advantage of this amazing deal, contact me or just send PayPal payment to [email protected] and then please send an email to [email protected] with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

Thanks for your business.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question. Will we see the actual referer of where the traffic comes from so we can inspect the traffic, check for frames etc. I know a lot of traffic sites that claim to be legit then claim the traffic is redirected through their script to count it and distribute it, so that is why all referers come from it.

That just seems dodgy to me, like somethings trying to be hidden, I want actual referers. There is no reason whatsoever why you cant track and forward without modifying the referer header. If you give the browser a page to load then forward it it will alter the headers, but if you dont give the browser any code and simply do a server header redirect with php or alike, and output no actual content, you can count and we can see the referer to confirm authenticity.

If you are really legitimate you will have no problem in me seeing that and I am willing to purchase. I bought traffic a week ago and it all comes from script.php?site=XXX so I cannot actually tell where it is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom