• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$10 to the person that can beat my high score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
$10 to the person that can beat my high score in Spider Jump within the next 8 hours.

Payment will be sent via Paypal.
 
That was a hard game. I gave up.
 
After 20 minutes and a score of only 80, I said screw it.
 
Justin... I see you have a lot of time on your hand... :) Let me give it a try...
 
Hmm... I may be a little late, even though...
Ill beat your score, maby not today, maby not tomorrow... But Ill beat it :)/:P
Woohoo... 1000DNF$ after this post
 
Hmm... I may be a little late, even though...
Ill beat your score, maby not today, maby not tomorrow... But Ill beat it :)/:P
Woohoo... 1000DNF$ after this post

doubtful
 
I beat your score by ALOT, just did'nt save it ;)
 
I never knew there was a arcade here..anywyas since so many said it was difficult i said i will also play it :D i went played high score 30 so i gave up.

:p
 
I was too busy laughing at the sound of Spidey falling.
 
Its addicting....(Im happy I reached 100 lol)
 
Lol... its comming Rock - Give me a few days :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom