Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$1000 reward - Put the Heat on Enom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, he gave me a thumbs up the day before!

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow... can't say I didn't see this coming.
Sad thing is, it looks like he really did get screwed but refused to actually take the right actions to do anything about it, seemed rather bent on throwing a tantrum instead.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very strange goings on here when some of these threads and comments are combined i dont know why it is but i thought of 'Keyser Söze' whilst reading through this and may have missed another possible thread by the Temp Banned: TooManyDomains ...

http://www.dnforum.com/f26/enom-unlike-any-other-registrar-thread-410742.html

http://www.dnforum.com/f26/enom-com-problem-thread-410193.html

Some will say why is he <meaning me> sticking his nose in this .. good question .. i wasn't going to but ... this is so strange and coincidental that i felt it maybe worth any aftermath that may follower, more below ...

The name in question was clearly pushed to the account of, TooManyDomains,

The name 'drugrehabclinic.com' was pushed by way of an Enom re-seller account not that of Enom itself ... how did that happen, does/did TooManyDomains, have an existing account with 'whdomains.net' or was an account created for the purpose of this push ..

Enom has little to no resonsibility if that is the case .. see Enom's TOS re: reseller agreement, recently updated ...

Here is a hiccup though, a reseller if in control of the clients account) can re-push the name back the his reseller account for at least 7 days, the whois was obviously pushed in the account name of 'TooManyDomains' otherwise there would have been no renewal notice from 'whdomains.net' ...

Reseller push policy.
Incorrect pushes cannot be reversed. **NOTE: If you do NOT push the contact information, the new account holder will immediately become the legal owner of the domain upon a successful push. All current contact information will be replaced. **

Once the push is successful, only the new account holder can push back**

**Domains can only be pushed once every 7 days.

--- Exemption for resellers ---

///**Resellers can push once from their sub account and back to the original account, within same 7 days.**/// 'whdomains.net' can push the domain back! ...

I am also an Enom reseller ...

Here's the thing ... 'drugrehabclinic.com' is worth a great deal more than $50 .. I have a similar domain, some-what better, that has had recent activity offers on it, $5-7K, never had these kind of offers until recently ... there is activity in the rehab area ..

MrsJello .. Igal .. a highly respected domainer of long standing should respond to this accusation... Igal, looks to have made a big mistake, intentional or not, by selling this domain to 'TooManyDomains' this is backed by the number of domains that were offered to 'TooManyDomains' as compensation .. they are not all junk, some of those names would have traffic and are worth more than $50 ...

And there'in is the mystery ... how and why did this come about to finish up the way that it has, TooManyDomains cannot respond in a rational way (Temp Banned) in any case, igal has not commented ... Enom wont and can't comment ... Cartoonz knows what he is talking about .. knowledgeable members of DNF have commented in the threads with no solution forthcoming .... somewhere here there is a major injustice/problem ...

So the mystery shall remain unresolved for now ...

The only time that i have ever seen Enom involve it self in resellers business was the Registerfly debarcle, and that was a totally different scenario ...

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AMERICAR! Good post!
Status still: MrsJello and/or Enom (even if Enom can't comment, they could comment they can't comment :) are silent...
And has Dnforum any interest of having this case clarified? If yes, what will you do about it?

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ENOM - is not a good registrar - If re-seller can sell and steal domains that is not a good system.

Beg to differ, but thats not the point ... Whdomains.net is an Enom PDQ reseller site .. appears to be a site/reseller of convenience .. ie: set up to enable easy transfer/name push's at wholesale pricing, it has little to do with selling retail domain names to the public unless they were to stumble upon it ...

I am not surprised that Enom has responded to 'TooManyDomains' complaint in the way that it has (TooManyDomains) going by the tone of her posts one can only imagine the tone of emails that were sent to Enom ..

It basicly has nothing to do with Enom looking at this from the outside in with no direct knowledge on what has transpired ...

**If re-seller can sell and steal domains that is not a good system**

The reseller system is not supposed to work or be abused in that way ...

The problem is between MsJello and TooManyDomains only ...

The recourse for TooManyDomains is a legal one .. and for what, a supposed $50 domain name ..

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beg to differ, but thats not the point ... Whdomains.net is an Enom PDQ reseller site .. appears to be a site/reseller of convenience .. ie: set up to enable easy transfer/name push's at wholesale pricing, it has little to do with selling retail domain names to the public unless they were to stumble upon it ...

I am not surprised that Enom has responded to 'TooManyDomains' complaint in the way that it has (TooManyDomains) going by the tone of her posts one can only imagine the tone of emails that were sent to Enom ..

It basicly has nothing to do with Enom looking at this from the outside in with no direct knowledge on what has transpired ...

**If re-seller can sell and steal domains that is not a good system**

The reseller system is not supposed to work or be abused in that way ...

The problem is between MsJello and TooManyDomains only ...

The recourse for TooManyDomains is a legal one .. and for what, a supposed $50 domain name ..
To be honest, I'm surprised at msJellos greed in this case. if you make a deal, you stick by it regardless if you make a mistake. you can be sure if some 'no name' did this, he would be dragged over the coals but in my opinion someone like msjello doing it is even worse. the dude is so rich he could give away all of his domains tomorrow and still live comfortably for the rest of his life.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is plenty of evidence that Igal intended to sell the domains in question, he posted them in the titles of the sales threads here.
there is also evidence of the deal being consummated.

where this went completely off the rails is when the OP completely lost it (again) and went bezerk, posting multiple threads all focused on vitriolic spew rather than actually solving the problem. I say "again" because this guy has done this before...

Does he have a point? Sure.
But he killed off all credibility acting like an idiot.

I would be interested in hearing Igal's defense of this though, just the same.....

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel with the guy
Igal, the known nutcase of domain industry basically pulled strings with Enom and stole domain he sold by mistake back.
It's crappy domain, just proof how cuckoo is this Igal, he has gajillions YET do not hesitate for domain which has to him vlaue perhaps hundred destroy his (already pretty broken) reputation.
He is a scum.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Solution....don't use resellers and transfer names away from enom. I don't see Fabulous, Dynadot or even Moniker pulling this.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I assume Mrs Jello kept the domain in his own Enom reseller account so he was able to claw it back.
Enom won't get involved... because they are not a party to the transaction.

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What TOOMANYDOMAINS did may not be right but this doesn't change the fact that this issue needs to be addressed. See how the mods and igal/mrs jello are silent on this issue otherwise normally they would be all over it.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a response from Igal as well, as he was the other party and knows exactly how this all went down.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully after his/her temporary ban he/she can return with a clear mind and address this issue the proper way. I too believe that despite his/her inappropriate actions, they were prompted by frustration over the situation, and I further believe this is not an issue that should just be ignored as it could happen to any one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators