Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$1000 reward - Put the Heat on Enom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There has not been enough research put into this to establish if the Enom reseller account is ownd by MsJello or if 'tomanydomains' already had an existing account with 'whdomains.net' which is owned by 'webhosting.net, inc' ...

MsJello clearly stated in the sales thread: << All at enom - MUST provide your enom ID (LOGIN NAME) when sending a payment >>

http://www.dnforum.com/f496/100-uk-...visionaldrivinglicence-com-thread-409579.html

If it should come to light that MsJello is not involved in the ownership of 'whdomains.net' then something else is wrong for this to happen ...

Some lessons to be learnt from this experience ... if carrying out an Enom push .. either have your own Enom reseller account or have a direct Enom (retail account) account to enable safe push's ...

A reseller, such as myself for instance, cannot interfere with another resellers account or a direct Enom account once a push has been carried out, even if the reseller account was under my reseller account. I can only alter retail accounts that are sub accounts under my account.
(this is a necessity when having to offer support to retail domain registrants)

If a professional domainer requires a push then it is generaly to their own Enom/reseller account, whereby the seller who is pushing the name has 'NO' control or influence over the pushed domain name ...

A for instance scenario: if you sell a name through Sedo and the name is registered with Enom then Sedo require the seller to push the domain into Sedo's Enom account (escrow) Sedo then transfer the name to the registrar of the buyers choice .. this method saves a great deal of work when selling names through Sedo as it makes for very fast payment to the vendor once the sold name is in Sedo's Enom account .. no one can touch or interfere with that name once the push is completed ...

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again... regardless of the mechanism used for Miss Jelly to get the domain back, the fact is that he did claw it back and has, thus far, not been made accountable for that action at all. The solution lies with that. not with bashing the Registrar or speculating "how"...

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again... regardless of the mechanism used for Miss Jelly to get the domain back, the fact is that he did claw it back and has, thus far, not been made accountable for that action at all. The solution lies with that. not with bashing the Registrar or speculating "how"...

So who is going to do that? Mods are conveniently silent on this issue and so is mrs jello. In the following thread John asked for proof which TooManyDomains provided on 27 Feb. Today is 11 Mar so you do the maths as to how many days have passed and what action was taken by mods.

http://www.dnforum.com/f496/100-uk-...visionaldrivinglicence-com-thread-409579.html

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So who is going to do that? Mods are conveniently silent on this issue and so is mrs jello. In the following thread John asked for proof which TooManyDomains provided on 27 Feb. Today is 11 Mar so you do the maths as to how many days have passed and what action was taken by mods.

Whats it got to do with the mods? Mods are "forum moderators" not domain police.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah right. Mods have no responsibility in this regard. So I will ask them to remove that "unresolved forum sales" thread and ask them not to ban people when they steal domains.

And I'm sure they have endless hours to investigate every single complaint everyone makes :rolleyes:

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
deal occurred IN DNF. this is reason to investigate?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This name isn't worth me giving a dollar to a lawyer over, so I can't knock them too much.

It's a nice name and a popular subject these days. Proabably gets good typein traffic. I would appraise drugrehabclinic.com at roughly 10k -30k range..

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
look, i've done many deals with igal over the years and don't have much to complain about....

sure, he lists 100s and sometimes even 1000s of domains in one sales thread so there is a possibility that ones that shouldnt be listed will show up

i've had on numerous occasions where i purchased a domain for $25, $100 or whatever and never got it... simply got a paypal refund, no emails explaining why or sorry's

i understand that this situation is a bit different, but we're all professionals here.... gotta "forgive, forget and move on"

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
look, i've done many deals with igal over the years and don't have much to complain about....

sure, he lists 100s and sometimes even 1000s of domains in one sales thread so there is a possibility that ones that shouldnt be listed will show up

i've had on numerous occasions where i purchased a domain for $25, $100 or whatever and never got it... simply got a paypal refund, no emails explaining why or sorry's

i understand that this situation is a bit different, but we're all professionals here.... gotta "forgive, forget and move on"

Your risk threshold is obviously greater than TooManyDomains, that doesnt make Igals actions right or acceptable. The name was clearly offered, payed for, then suspiciously removed from his account! THAT is the problem! Doesnt matter if it was a $1 domain!

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

both parties are being unprofessional about it.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the silence from management is deafening.....

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are working on this case and waiting for MrsJello reponse. We will send PM to MrsJello and we will take appropriate action accordingly.

Please be patient.

Thanks,

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guess I should sum this up.

Johnn sorry to hurt your feelings little fella, this comment must have hit home for you to ban me 3 minutes after posting it...

"I am not one of these people that uses dnforum as a substitute for a girlfriend."

Especially considering people have been calling me a d!ck such for a week straight.

Banning me seemed to be the highlight of your month "Enjoy your vacation"???

No offense taken though. Appears to be the same usual suspects that post something dumb on every topic.

Denny nailed it here

"I feel with the guy
Igal, the known nutcase of domain industry basically pulled strings with Enom and stole domain he sold by mistake back.
It's crappy domain, just proof how cuckoo is this Igal, he has gajillions YET do not hesitate for domain which has to him vlaue perhaps hundred destroy his (already pretty broken) reputation.
He is a scum."

Invigor got it all right except the part where I didn't have to be his hero to have a domain stolen from me. Still appreciate the support of the issue.

Apparently there are people like Acro that feel the need to support their 'sugar daddy' but it just comes off as pathetic and spineless when the facts are clearly laid. Oh does that get me a 7 month ban for criticizing one of the 24/7/365 dnfers?

Couple other stragglers posted something too dumb to even reply to.

One point I wanted to clarify, the domain was pushed to my enom.com - not a reseller account. I've received that same webhosting.net renewal notice on all my past enom names.

Despite all the bs Im happy with this post. Over 2000 views exposing who I wanted to -- MrsJello, Enom and DemandMedia. This name has too much dirt on it. Didn't even want it after a point.

The smart people figured it out, those who couldn't have bigger problems to worry about. Hopefully anyone that deals with these individuals will do so with caution now.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It seems that the week - or was it two weeks - bad didn't teach you much. Maybe you're in need of another one?

How is Igal my "sugar daddy" when he never bought domains from me?

Instead of being a grumpy little b*tch attacking everyone through 10-odd threads you started over how MrsJello allegedly ripped you off, why don't you take it through the legal channels?

But it's easy to attack and attempt to smear the name of others hiding from behind a keyboard, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom