Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

17 domains with lots of traffic... music, games, software, etc... cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
... and little ******* like you ...
Post edited. Please mind your language.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By calling him a ***** I only meant that he was really nasty to me and unpleasant to do business with, I will never in my life do business with him again to save me the headaches.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like my very last post was deleted, it's alright... Anyways whoever has any doubt or thinks of standing up for or with nitro I just want to stress one thing... Go ahead and look at the stat's of all of the domains posted within this thread, all references that were made were coming from pure, raw stats... Nothing phony about them, thanks.

stvn42088

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any follow up one whether the other domains had around the specifiied traffic because I am thinking about buying from mike.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm changing DNS to catch all traffic and will let you know.

By the way, I just received a few warning about this sale from other users as well.

I suggest you should wait.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
Yea, I guess www.fabulous.com statistics are really inaccurate and should not be taken seriously... They are so crappy and always inflate the actual results, right? Come on buddy... We all know that fabulous stat's are the best in the business and I did not advertise or guarantee anything...

"I am now experimenting with fabulous... I have never used them before but I do like to try out new things so I am gonna give it a shot..."

mike031
04-24-04

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=53515

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, is there anything different to be expected from a board newbie who is selling Alexa ranking "boosters" for 5 bucks? And having such a bad ass attitude to go along with it, too!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cappuccino said:
By the way, is there anything different to be expected from a board newbie who is selling Alexa ranking "boosters" for 5 bucks? And having such a bad ass attitude to go along with it, too!

Agree Cap, but can't say any more as I have been warned that I am not permitted to say anything about this issue and 2 threads about it have been deleted in the past.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
Agree Cap, but can't say any more as I have been warned that I am not permitted to say anything about this issue and 2 threads about it have been deleted in the past.

sounds weird..

can any mods explain about this?

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My traffic today is 30% of the MINIMUM he stated the names were getting, and my overall traffic on all my other names is double yesterdays - I love Monday's.

Looks like mike031 is a big time scammer who just got busted.

He posts as "admin031" at domain state, so watch out for him there too.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nitronet said:
My traffic today is 30% of the MINIMUM he stated the names were getting, and my overall traffic on all my other names is double yesterdays - I love Monday's.

Looks like mike031 is a big time scammer who just got busted.

He posts as "admin031" at domain state, so watch out for him there too.

I wish I could also post about this but as I said before, the Mod warned me I am not permitted to post about it at all.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
I wish I could also post about this but as I said before, the Mod warned me I am not permitted to post about it at all.

Are you saying that the mods here are protecting this thief?

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He seems one of those overnight hawks that comes in quickly, does a few shady deals fast, and eventually dissapear even quicker once the heat gets too hot.

Unfortunatelly, after a little while people like him usually reappear again under different aliases and monikers.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nitronet said:
Are you saying that the mods here are protecting this thief?

Sorry Nitro, I can not give my theories or opinion on this sad affair as I have been warned in very firm terms that I am not allowed to say anything!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cappuccino said:
He seems one of those overnight hawks that comes in quickly, does a few shady deals fast, and eventually dissapear even quicker once the heat gets too hot. Unfortunatelly, after a little while people like him usually reappear again under different aliases and monikers.

Hi Cap, Agree but what I find incredibly odd is that you and Nitro and Biz and others are allowed to talk about this openly but I am not allowed to say a thing and when I did start a thread on it the thread and the original big thread posted to by others were both deleted by the Mod, and when I protested to the Chief Honcho he basically backed-up the Mod's actions by saying there is nothing he can do in not so many words.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm... there is alot to be said but i am not even going to bother, not going to scoop down to that level... i am a true professional and will not spend my time arguing and debating with people who have no clue what they are even talking about... on a final note i should say that almost all of my "traffic domain" sales have been accompanied by actual screenshots from fabulous, i have used many parking services and my own name servers but found fabulous to be the best and most accurate, if you are really in doubt and actually think that i would alter screenshots to make afew extra bucks by ripping people off, well... so be it, anyway, there are www.fabulous.com staff on this board which you may contact... i give you my permission to pull up and make public stats of the domains that have been sold on this forum... that should pretty much sum things up, it is what it is... stats dont lie ;)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok so, realnames is holding a grudge against me because he couldnt buy a name from me... pretty much everything that was said and done is within this thread; http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=54364

so lets get this straight... he is really trying to make my life hell right now and is blowing the whole situation that could not of been avoided way out of proportion, i guess some people get a kick outta this sort of things, ok... good for them.

nitro is mad at me because he seems to think that i am a con that alters stats for a living and ripped him off not once but twice now, once last month and once the other day.... ok buddy, everybody knows that the sales of traffic names can be type risky... traffic might either slow down or decline for abit whenever switching parking providers, which he did.... it takes time for them to even out and sometimes actually even increase as well if optimized properly... and yes i know what im talking about and anybody who has some experience or specializes in traffic will agree with me 100%

cappuccino is just making assumpsions.... oh, newbie this... newbie that.... excuse me sir but do i even know you? please stay out of my business as i do not go and talk crap in yours threads, show some respect and courtesy.

.biz had some problems making the most of the traffic and actually catching everything so i explained to him what the problem was and what he needs to do to get back on track.

everybody else who felt like throwin in their own 2 cents.. all i can say is that if you dont know me, dont judge me... i have only been on the "domain" forums for a few months but i have earned many peoples trust and respect by completing many successful sales and transactions... maintaining a good rep is a must for anybody in this biz and i have been polite and shown courtesy to all my peers since day one, but anyway.... i could go on all night long, im just gonna bite my tongue on this one and hopefully one way or another you people realize that i am not the bad guy here.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
ok so, realnames is holding a grudge against me because he couldnt buy a name from me... pretty much everything that was said and done is within this thread; http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=54364

so lets get this straight... he is really trying to make my life hell right now and is blowing the whole situation that could not of been avoided way out of proportion, i guess some people get a kick outta this sort of things, ok... good for them.

nitro is mad at me because he seems to think that i am a con that alters stats for a living and ripped him off not once but twice now, once last month and once the other day.... ok buddy, everybody knows that the sales of traffic names can be type risky... traffic might either slow down or decline for abit whenever switching parking providers, which he did.... it takes time for them to even out and sometimes actually even increase as well if optimized properly... and yes i know what im talking about and anybody who has some experience or specializes in traffic will agree with me 100%

cappuccino is just making assumpsions.... oh, newbie this... newbie that.... excuse me sir but do i even know you? please stay out of my business as i do not go and talk crap in yours threads, show some respect and courtesy.

.biz had some problems making the most of the traffic and actually catching everything so i explained to him what the problem was and what he needs to do to get back on track.

everybody else who felt like throwin in their own 2 cents.. all i can say is that if you dont know me, dont judge me... i have only been on the "domain" forums for a few months but i have earned many peoples trust and respect by completing many successful sales and transactions... maintaining a good rep is a must for anybody in this biz and i have been polite and shown courtesy to all my peers since day one, but anyway.... i could go on all night long, im just gonna bite my tongue on this one and hopefully one way or another you people realize that i am not the bad guy here.

Not so Mike031, that name had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this thread, that name was a 3rd rate name and certainly nothing to hold a grudge about. Others posted here about the issues of your traffic stats and alexa traffic manipulation tool you were selling long before I did any postings, and when I did posts here all I said is that I could not post about you at all per the orders from a Mod, and most of my posts were in replies to others.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
manipulating alexa is as easy as 1-2-3... probly everybody knows how to, at least most of us who are in this business... heck, i was just trying to see if some fish would bite on my idea... because it is easy to implement and it really works and surely worth the 5 bucks... i never even would consider the alexa ranking to be a factor when determining the value of a domain that i would be buying or selling... so there, what's next that you have to complain about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators