• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 2 DOZEN DOMAINS DIRT CHEAP - All Major Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sitehq

now if i could just get money from the government to fund my car, my small business or just about anything, i could go to college, buy a house, on the government............................................................................

.......

Hey, that would make another great "ebook". Show people how to get what the "government' doesn't want to give them.

WantMoMoney.org (don't own that one, but good URL for intended purpose)

Sample sales pitch:

Have you thought about why some people get tax returns and you don't? Well, have I got something to share with you... blah blah blah! (you get the idea---Creating sales is all about the pitch!)
 
Originally posted by Mr Webname
Doh! - I bought one for $19 and after a deal another for $100 - who says there are no sales on DNF?

Well done Duke, now whats happening to my sales ...... :sad:

You'v got the names Roger, the sales will follow. I've had a great month and a really nice year. In fact I am working on a new story for Domain Name Journal - "My Rookie Year in the Domain Business" (which I just completed this week). It has been a fascinating ride and I think people will find it to be a very interesting account. I did not sell a single domain the first 5 months I was at it, then sold over 150 the last 7 months. I have gotten back ALL of the money I spent on the 400+ domains I currently have, plus a low four figure profit to boot. All in a "down" market. Can't wait to see what happens in an "up" market. :)
 
CreditCardApplications.org << Sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom