• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 213.us and sl6.com Appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bveditz

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I am considering developing the .US, however I'd be curious what people thought the value of it would be as is (lord knows I have enough other domains to develop).

Anyway,

213.US (los angeles phone area code)

Also have this .com:

SL6.COM

Any thoughts?
 
213.us - $50-$100

SL6.com - low $xxx
 
Thanks Mocus...

That helps a lot actually, since I was inclined to build the 213.US site, and if it has very little monetary value in the domain name, it just makes the choice easier.

The SL6.com, which I have no intention of doing anything with (I couldn't even guess a use for it), that might be worth selling off to someone with more vision then myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom