Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

...........*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Clearly you believe that other languages are now non existant... The whole world speaks english.. Case closed by Dr. Beachie...

Read it again, douchebag :lol:

Post some screenshots of your awesome IDNs while you're at it.

You IDNers are a joke.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Read it again, douchebag :lol:

Post some screenshots of your awesome IDNs while you're at it.

You IDNers are a joke.

So that you guys can compete with us and reg names? nah

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So that you guys can compete with us and reg names? nah

So you don't want anyone to find out how great they are, but you're in here fanatically defending them and telling us how great they are? Pull the other one, clown :lol:

Might want to think a bit harder next time you hit that submit button.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quite sad really Beachie, I once had a lot of respect for you and your successess having seen the quality of your domains improve rapidly over the past few years.

To stand up and openly bash and bad mouth other domainers choices without knowing anything about the subject, plainly seen from your comments, is certainly not the responses one would expect from your past performance as a valued member of the forum.

That last comment may well still apply to the english.tld domains but for this the area of the forum - I repeat- sad to see.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quite sad really Beachie, I once had a lot of respect for you and your successess having seen the quality of your domains improve rapidly over the past few years.

To stand up and openly bash and bad mouth other domainers choices without knowing anything about the subject, plainly seen from your comments, is certainly not the responses one would expect from your past performance as a valued member of the forum.

That last comment may well still apply to the english.tld domains but for this the area of the forum - I repeat- sad to see.

Actually, if you read back in this thread you'll see that I never called him a name until after he called me one, and then he edited his post to hide the evidence. I haven't called anyone else names. If he can't take it he shouldn't have started with the name calling in the first place. He's making my job pretty easy when he posts contradictory stuff like he did above.

Other than that, I was just pointing out how dead it is in here, then I was told how great IDN is and I asked for proof, which has yet to be forthcoming, even though I was challenged to post some stats and I came up with the goods.

I even said I'd buy IDNs if someone can show me some stats. Surely some good five-figure sales would help their portfolio values, but apparently now they don't want anyone to know how great IDN is. Hmmm.. can you smell the B.S. yet? Not sure if I can spell it out any clearer than that.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just checked my stats for my IDN domains for december to date.

Just a few examples:

xn--dlq0b02rs2oo9iu60b2k1a.com 883 20 2.27% $1.02 $0.90

xn--fhqym132blkhsqjm3z252a.com 806 10 1.24% $0.70 $0.57

xn--fiqwl20je0e.com 836 15 1.79% $1.17 $0.98

xn--nswy88d.cc 680 2 0.29% $0.15 $0.10

xn--2hv125f.com 1,012 4 0.40% $0.07 $0.07

I have shown only punycode as the characters often come out wrongly on this forum, ctc and ppc is crap atm but improving almost monthly.

I have another 30+ names getting similar traffic.

I am a domainer and IDN are an increasing part of my name portfolio. They are a relatively new and innovative area for our business to most and a great opportunity for others and something foreign to many.

And btw, this was your quote I believe "You IDNers are a joke."

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just checked my stas for my IDN domains for december to date.

Just a few examples:

xn--dlq0b02rs2oo9iu60b2k1a.com 883 20 2.27% $1.02 $0.90

xn--fhqym132blkhsqjm3z252a.com 806 10 1.24% $0.70 $0.57

xn--fiqwl20je0e.com 836 15 1.79% $1.17 $0.98

xn--nswy88d.cc 680 2 0.29% $0.15 $0.10

xn--2hv125f.com 1,012 4 0.40% $0.07 $0.07

I have shown only punycode as the characters often come out wrongly on this forum, ctc and ppc is crap atm but improving almost monthly.

I have another 30+ names getting similar traffic.

I am a domainer and IDN are an increasing part of my name portfolio. They are a relatively new and innovative area for our business to most and a great opportunity for others and something foreign to many.

Well, firstly, thanks for posting some stats when no-one else was willing to do it. I'm a little suprised at the traffic, although it might be spiders (some parking companies include spiders in the visitor column). That said, posting stats showing $3.50/month isn't really helping the pro-IDN debate. Even if you were getting those stats per day, with such crappy CPM and CTR you'd only pull $35/month.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not disputing that the current income is crap, probably the majority of the traffic is coming from search engine placement, the .cc is page three on Baidu, lack of ctr/ppc may well be from irrelevant content- I am learning.

I have a large .co.in portfolio which two years ago was recording very low traffic and almost non existent ppc that has now increased dramatically and generates a very acceptable monthly income let alone name sales.

What I have seen is a very increased awareness of IDN domain names which is reflecting in increased traffic that will in turn get advertisers utilsing the product etc etc. I know I am invested in a growth area of the internet which will be explosive.

The one thing that pisses me off greatly is the us and them mentatility prevalent on both sides of the great IDN divide.

I consider them, IDN's, to be just another string to my domaining bow- they are all domain names whatever angle individuals may want to view them from.

Anyway merry xmas and happy new year to all and peace and goodwill amongst domainers. :cool:

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't called anyone else names.

You IDNers are a joke.

What a joke you are.

No, you just called an entired genre of investors names. Not anyone personally.

I would honestly think a person that makes 8 figures a year (by your own account) would have a little more class.

Your first post was an attack as has been most of all your other taunts. Personally I don't really care but slamming people and trying to get info from them isn't a way to get it. You being in the game as long as you have I would have thought would have at least learned that.

I've personally been having fun shooting the shit thread that you started but strong language and verbal berating won't get you anywhere.

Raider said:
This subject was covered once before where stats were posted.

Yes as has everything else he's brought up. I've kept telling him this but it isn't sinking in.

Beachie said:
with such crappy CPM and CTR you'd only pull $35/month

I've already stated this several posts back. You also have to realize these places have a non-IDN browser usage of 90-98% in most places. Plenty of room to grow. Which is why no one cares what you think about our revenue now. With those precentages there is no place but up. But I don't think that is sinking in either.

But another repeat.....
another repeat.....
another repeat....
repeat...
repeat..
repea..
repe..
rep...
re...
r...

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, firstly, thanks for posting some stats when no-one else was willing to do it. I'm a little suprised at the traffic, although it might be spiders (some parking companies include spiders in the visitor column). That said, posting stats showing $3.50/month isn't really helping the pro-IDN debate. Even if you were getting those stats per day, with such crappy CPM and CTR you'd only pull $35/month.

not too bad for a name he paid $7 for.....
$3.50 x 12 - you do the math
how many fresh regs do you do that make $3.50/month nowadays. (In 2007)

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not too bad for a name he paid $7 for.....
$3.50 x 12 - you do the math
how many fresh regs do you do that make $3.50/month nowadays. (In 2007)

Well, assuming those are his best performing names, the $3.50 was for five names, so it doesn't even cover his renewals.

Doh! Another one you didn't think through.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I looked at your reply and not his... Alot of people are making much more than he is.... We'll keep the stats confidential. I'm not done mining.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I looked at your reply and not his... Alot of people are making much more than he is.... We'll keep the stats confidential. I'm not done mining.

His reply doesn't mention $3.50 anywhere. Anyway, good luck with it!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a reason why people aren't selling their top top premium IDNs.. The traffic is increasing.

The IDNs you see being sold here are crumbs.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, assuming those are his best performing names, the $3.50 was for five names, so it doesn't even cover his renewals.

Doh! Another one you didn't think through.

Do you seriously think I gave you much relevant data - I am an also ran in the IDN stakes?

I recommend you steer clear of IDN's, they have no future, very little point in continuing this ongoing conversation as Beachie has spoken- IDN''s suck as do all the rapidly increasing ranks of new IDN'ers.

I repeat for the last time , very sad to see - any respect I had maintained when I entered this conversation has now gone.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you seriously think I gave you much relevant data - I am an also ran in the IDN stakes?

I recommend you steer clear of IDN's, they have no future, very little point in continuing this ongoing conversation as Beachie has spoken- IDN''s suck as do all the rapidly increasing ranks of new IDN'ers.

I repeat for the last time , very sad to see - any respect I had maintained when I entered this conversation has now gone.

See, here's my point - why would you just show me the data that makes IDN look like an investment that loses money? Why not show me some data that makes IDNs look like an awesome? Show me your best data! It'll drive up the value of your portfolio!

As for competition, if all the IDNers already know how incredible IDN is, then all the profitable names will be registered long ago in the last three years, so it's not like I'm going to be any competition to you.

Show me the money! :lol:

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See, here's my point - why would you just show me the data that makes IDN look like an investment that loses money? Why not show me some data that makes IDNs look like an awesome? Show me your best data! It'll drive up the value of your portfolio!

As for competition, if all the IDNers already know how incredible IDN is, then all the profitable names will be registered long ago in the last three years, so it's not like I'm going to be any competition to you.

Show me the money! :lol:

It would appear that whatever anybody puts in front of you related to IDN you are going to downgrade it to suit your own agenda whatever that may be -so very little point.

It's the guys who are not responding to your taunts are those that have the gems and don't feel any need to justify their choices to anyone.

I was trying to point out to you that there is a domain name niche that has massive potential, not just in the future but now, you have chosen to take an opposite viewpoint - life allows us those choices.

My final comment as I have better things to do:

And you are dead right on one point - you will not be any competition in the IDN stakes - even to me , a latecomer.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, the reason most of the IDNers left is because the real domainers got sick of them preaching in every thread.

Sounds a lot like .mobi, guess it just hasen't reached the same bs level yet.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only here they are preaching in the IDN section..... ;-) and are following the rules unlike .mobi which is preached into every offtopic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom