Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2900+ Uniques a day Confessed.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only thing you can do about anything discussed in this thread is use the suggestions provided, think before you buy, investigate, research, etc.....

The internet is an unforgiving market place to the inexperienced, but there is a wealth of seemingly hidden information that you can get too that can back up or expose the traffic a domain recieves.

paxton said:
Keep in mind the seller may be in the dark about this also, assuming he acquired the domain with the temporary traffic just before you.

According to the whois history the previous owner held the domain both during the heavy incrase in traffic and for a fair time before the traffic appeared, so this would suggest they know exactly where the traffic came from as it was them that generated it.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch.

This is why we have to be diligent about some of the sites that get listed here. I have on occassion gotten PMs or AIMs from people out of the blue asking if I want to buy a name. I just block them because when I ask for stats or proof...I get nothing.

Anyone not willing to give you full stats should be suspect. I don't even bother to protect my stats pages...I don't see a point. My stats aren't a secret and I don't see why anyone elses should be either. I hope you and others have learned from this thread. I wonder if any moderators will look into this person that is preying on members here.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HEY REYREY, I SEE YOUR ONLINE RIGHT NOW VIEWING THIS THREAD, WHY NOT REPLY TO IT?

Naughty ReyRey

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He is most likely too busy laughing to type. Seriously $2000 must have been a good day for him. Sorry Muni.

forona

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man that's cold to rip a guy off like that.. did he really spend $2k on it? What did you make payment with Mudi?

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I just lost $2k .. I payed thru Paypal! .. , I know you guys cant do anything abt it, but cant u atleast ban him??!

thanks guyz, its not ur fault, thanks for all the support and help.. I will be more carefull :)!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
User reyrey now banned.

We stand behind our members!

Below are aliases of his that have also been banned.

The ip is also now banned.

Thanks to GD for bringing this to my attention.

-=DCG=-

E=MC2 204.97.178.23
namefeen 204.97.178.23
reyrey 204.97.178.23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom