Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2900+ Uniques a day Confessed.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mudi said:
"Let's see a screen shot of the 'referrers' from webalizer..."

the domains is on sedo.. I dun have hosting at the moment to add this domain there to see the webalizer stats..

But then where did you get the 3 webalizer links from?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mudi said:
he sent me those screenshots.. I asked for it

Unfortunate you did not get all the screenshots including referrer logs.

Also, by looking at hourly traffic stats in your link #2, it seems the fraudulent script got most of its victims from foreign nations, likely Asia.

forona

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, you might get some $ from sedo from parking - but I'd consider the following:

1. if anyone does choose to buy it off sedo you're going to be in a position of potentially misrepresenting what you (and possibly the seller) were referring to as 'type-ins'.

2. if I were you I'd be concerned about being duped in to buying something with junk traffic, because nobody will probably buy that domain from you.

3. if the traffic is from one of many traffic programs, I'm sure the owner will stop sending it to that domain and eventually the traffic will stop. probably sooner than later.

I don't know what you're making on sedo today, but I'd forward that a hosted acct for a couple days and see where your hits are really coming from. As it stands, that domain is worth the same price as 100k junk hits + a few $ as far as I'm concerned..

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mudi said:
aite send me the dns thru pm or sumthing ..and then u can take screen shots and post here for other ppl to see!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

This domain does not belong in the traffic forum, IMO.

P.S. Will let other members pick up the ball if they are inclined to do so as I am outta this thread permanently.

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh... can some one who has webhosting.. give me there dns so I can change the dns to theres and they will share a screenshot of the refferer so I get a idea..if its type in traffic or forwarded..?

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Isint this for sale? Not a debate over fake trafic?

billows

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The point is that all the traffic appears to be junk traffic, which is widely used in "10,000 Vistors to your site in 24 HOURS only $20".

Junk traffic only helps the alexa ranking and no actual visitors are visiting your sites. Your sites are being loaded in ONE PIXEL with hundreds of thousands of others on ONE SINGLE PAGE, which is mainly popped up from some adult related websites.

So you get why some domains with no actual inbound or outbound links still claim to have up to 100 visitors a day and 600 unique members. The typical one is to set up a turnkey site with a newly registered domain and then sell it here or ebay.

You know I'm not talking about confessed.org

I only want to show you around @ what is junk traffic.

Hope this helps and everyone here finds a real traffic domain.

betterhalf

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
billows said:
The point is that all the traffic appears to be junk traffic, which is widely used in "10,000 Vistors to your site in 24 HOURS only $20".

well said Billows-dude. Nice & simply explained for the newbs! It's definitely a scam to be wary of....

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you want free hosting change the name severs to ns1.subcreate.com and ns2.subcreate.com then you and everyone else can see live statistics here:
http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?project_id=392323&guest=1
(it's already setup - so when the DNS updates stats will appear - the domain will also continue to forward to Sedo)

EDIT: I have nothing, nor have I had, anything to do with this domain, am just trying to be helpful

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you're welcome

what is "sedo, domainhop"? you can do it... just PM me for FTP login details
(the domain is still forwarding to your Sedo account just like it was before)

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, I dont need hosting, I just want it redirected to
h**p://domainhop.com/domain.cool?domain=confessed.org
or
my sedo link, but that wouldnt make me any $$ .. so I will leave it there for a couple of hours.. just for you guys to see the stats!

oh.. dont u have it redirected to sedo?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, you can have the DNS go to your hosting page, which then redirects to SEDO, you get the SEDO earnings and can keep in-depth stats

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it was forwarding to Sedo... now it is forwarding to h**p://domainhop.com/domain.cool?domain=confessed.org

Seems most of your domain's traffic is coming from nowpop.net

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom