Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2900+ Uniques a day Confessed.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest and this is just my opinion at this stage based on experience.

The domain is probably worth no more that $xx

Its not a great a name with a org extension.

The traffic it seems comes from a traffic generator of some kind, and the name is still generating a pop up on peoples screens or its simply still running through a cycle at a traffic generator where maybe 10,000 click throughs were purchased, it could have been set to allow only so many 000's per month hence the average of 1100 visits.

If thats the case then of course your making money from sedo as people are being forwarded to the sedo page and hence making $ for you there, but I suspect that traffic will run out quickly leaving you with no click throughs.

The traffic will come from various locations but only as directed by the traffic generator.

The stats will prove this of course. But with no PR, no overture I cant see this site having any real value overall when the traffic runs out.

The 200k rating on alexa is irrelevant really, it is generated by people using the alexa toolbar, I had a rating on my forums of 42,000 on alexa until I stopped using their toolbar then it jumped to 89,000. Thats soooo easy to manipulate.

Just my thoughts at this moment but as mentioned the "refferrers" area of the stats will reveal all.

But all my experience tells me this site gets little or no real traffic, its all fake.

just my 2c

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please look at the stats..
plus as u r saying its worth nomore than $xx .. lol I make that in 3-5 days!
its making me $2 a day .. plus as looking from the stats its not generated! ..
no fraudelents clicks.. or else I would get paid!

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, did I miss a bit, the only stats I saw were those screenshots at the start, that dont prove the traffic is not generated.

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
np, see I want to help ppl out with all this, thats why I discussed all this with everyone!
if I wanted I could sell it for the offers I recieved at the first minute.. I am just trying to be helpful !

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see these stats:

http://my.statcounter.com/project/s...=392323&guest=1

But again they are are traffic generated, not real traffic.

looking at the traffic for the 15th September:

Top visting country is Tiawan. Japan, china and Hong Kong are in the top slots as well.

569 unique, 452 first time with 117 returning. (remember the dnforum visits)

Top referrer is nowpop.net which is a redirection, so its not real traffic.

the 2nd and 3rd referrers are traffic generation sites.

So where is the real traffic?????

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wise said:
I see these stats:

http://my.statcounter.com/project/s...=392323&guest=1

But again they are are traffic generated, not real traffic.

looking at the traffic for the 15th September:

Top visting country is Tiawan. Japan, china and Hong Kong are in the top slots as well.

569 unique, 452 first time with 117 returning. (remember the dnforum visits)

Top referrer is nowpop.net which is a redirection, so its not real traffic.

the 2nd and 3rd referrers are traffic generation sites.

So where is the real traffic?????

the type-ins! are the realy traffic, nowpop .. is on the top but thats just refferer .. dun u see the amount of typeins?

and also Us is also at the top with those countries!

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and also Us is also at the top with those countries!

Yes, but as I said, remember the dnforum traffic generator! this thread has generated 714 views, that a lot of curious people who just added to your stats! And would explain the US visitors amongst the mostly non US visitors.

I can see your obviously keen to disprove or at least remove the doubt and I am not trying to trash your domain but its not generating the traffic you think, leaving the stats aside all the other indicators clearly show the traffic is fake, its easy to manipulate traffic.

The first screenshots show traffic jumping from 410 to 1149 and thats just not natural without traffic generation unless there is a site there that gained its popularity very quickly but there is no links anywhere to back this up.

again just my 2c and I will eave it at that, good luck selling it in your other thread, but the same questions will be asked.

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
google.com search: confessed
#1 at rankings

The traffic cant be fake! since it is making me $2+ a day, I agree there are site redirected .. but only 49 uniques from there and all the other hundreds of unique?!
plus I dont think any one here would be clicking my ads (sedo, domainhop) ...

anyway thanks!

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, look dude, just cuz the old owner was selling some info on how you get get traffic to ur site and make good $ doesnt mean this site is generating income and traffic from the same source!

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, just trying to give you some clues, do your homework, check the whois history, match it against the sudden increases in traffic, search in the right places,etc....

You will find the answer to your traffic. Its really not hard once you start digging.

If you were that sure why are dont you state the visitor number in your other thread?

Ok, enough, I should be doing other things, I am gone!!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mudi - believe us, you were scammed, that traffic is fake and the domain will become worthless in a few weeks...

it is probably 1-2% real traffic and the rest is fake...

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not just ask the person that sold it to you to explain, have him/her post here?

and the popup you are seeing may be domainhop's. They pay for 1000/impressions if you activate a their popup

paxton

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mudi said:
His names reyrey .. lets wait for his explanation!
hoping hes reading all this!

Keep in mind the seller may be in the dark about this also, assuming he acquired the domain with the temporary traffic just before you.

I don't know the details, other than what has been posted. But it sure doesn't seem to look good.

Using rudimentary google skills, I found the following links of interest:

http://www.webmaster-talk.com/archive/Income_Producing_site_for_sale-t-8718.html

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/thread/264936-1.html

http://www.*************/showthread.php?t=12035&highlight=vsesco

http://www.*************/showthread.php?t=11671&highlight=vsesco

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:YxchSsIWsaYJ:www.airpage.com/+"confessed.org"&hl=en

I'm sure everyone can connect the dots on their own.

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have been a victim of vsesco aka vic santoro too,
he once sold me wuxia.org for $700, this name received up to 1000 uniques per day in the beginning and then traffic dropped to nearly zero suddenly.
He even admitted in one pm that he is using manipulation tricks to rise traffic and even force visitors to click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom