• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2payment.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
What's it worth?.. I just regged it. Domain was previously regged before me.

I was thinking 2checkout.com when I regged it..

Appraisals, thanks.
 

Thanks.

.net and .biz extensions taken.

Seeking more evaluations, thanks.
 
Without branding and/or traffic, reg fee IMO
 
I may do a thing with like Storm Pay --> Paypal or something like that... Online payment conversion, and charge a lil for it :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom