• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2v1.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low xxx, maybe 2-300 but i say that loosely.

And no, I'm not buying it.

I'd like to emphasize I do buy 3 chars regularily in .net and .com.. If i saw a bin on this one at say 125 I wouldnt jump on it. 100... id think a few minutes but really dont see a big return on it better than where i can toss my money into at the moment.

The only thing that would make me think different is if it has traffic of no less than 20 a day. And I'd think even more of it if that traffic actually clicked on an ad. At that point I'd change my tune and consider it worth some money.

Good luck with it.
Jack
 
Low xxx, maybe 2-300 but i say that loosely.

And no, I'm not buying it.

I'd like to emphasize I do buy 3 chars regularily in .net and .com.. If i saw a bin on this one at say 125,000 I wouldnt jump on it. 100,000... id think a few minutes but really dont see a big return on it better than where i can toss my money into at the moment.

The only thing that would make me think different is if it has traffic of no less than 2000 a day. And I'd think even more of it if that traffic actually clicked on an ad. At that point I'd change my tune and consider it worth some money.

Good luck with it.
smack
 
I would say at least 2K to 4K. Very nice and brandable name. Don't let it go for less than that.

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom