Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 3-Letter Domain -- 8XX.Net -- Valuable?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I managed to come into this 8XX.NET domain recently and would love to get some feedback on its worth! I could see it being useful for a toll-free number directory, phone company switching center and the like.

Any ideas what its worth? I'm also posting this in the For Sale forum if anyone's interested in buying it!

Thanks much :)

Domain summit 2024

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gadget
I managed to come into this 8XX.NET domain recently and would love to get some feedback on its worth! I could see it being useful for a toll-free number directory, phone company switching center and the like.

Any ideas what its worth? I'm also posting this in the For Sale forum if anyone's interested in buying it!

Thanks much :)

my a/p would be $120 :)

Thanks for the replies so far... how do you all go about finding buyers for domains you've got? Sending email to the companies you think might be interested?

This is the first time I've really had a domain that I had no use for and wanted to sell... so I'm a real "newbie" at this part of the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators