• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 33 Domain portfolio need Appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
33 Domain portfolio need Appraisals,

I plan to sell them as portfolio.
And I would like to know how do u think about its values ?
Is it possible to sell them all for $300 ?

Please help me to Appraisals
Thanks
kam

-------------------
manfashion.biz
cashlending.biz
agencycollection.net
retaileronline.info
teaservice.info
profirm.net
protrip.net
projourney.net
DISPLAYED.BIZ
ISSUED.BIZ
ISSUING.BIZ

LOANCAPITAL.BIZ
MAINTAINS.BIZ
STRESSES.BIZ
creates.biz
ALLOCATED.ORG
ANALYSED.ORG
RECOVERS.ORG
confers.org
outputs.info
participates.info
achievable.info
varies.info
removes.info
pursuing.info
expands.info
confers.info
establishes.org
pursuing.org
protrip.info
agencycollection.info
druganywhere.com
dnvend.com
-------------------------
 
May Anybody help me to Appraisals this portfolio
I am going to sell them,

Thanks
kam.
 
I do not see you getting $300 or close to it for this lot. IMHO...sorry
 
all 33 domains are worth reg. fee or less. Personally, I wouldn't pay to renew any of these domains. :greensighw:

-Joe
 
Is it possible to sell them all for $300 ?

My question for you is, why did you even bother registering these domains if you yourself concede that these names may not even be worth $300.00 for the lot? At $6.00 ea., it would have cost you $200.00 just to register these domains, but I suspect you paid more than $200 in registration fees. :confused:

-Joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom