• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to build some minisites to sell some stuff. I'm getting good search results in Bing.com and moving up in google.

My sites:
www.3DBlueRayPlayers.com

www.3DReadyTVs.com

www.Prescription3DGlasses.com

I also listed many of my 3D Domain Names at ebay to see what happens.

http://shop.ebay.com/instanttrust/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Are you getting any affiliate sales? I am using Amazon as well for my affiliate products but have never had much success with them in the past. I have only developed 1 of my 3D domains so far but will soon be focusing on developing more of them.
 
Hi All,

I'm holding quite a few 3DTV names, including HD3DTV(dot)com... Valuate currently has this name at very low $xxx... (I suspect there's a bit more long-term upside here! :-) What do you guys think?

[I also have 3DTVBlog(dot)com and Free3DTV(dot)com; I'm considering development options... Any ideas?]
 
Hi All,

I'm holding quite a few 3DTV names, including HD3DTV(dot)com... Valuate currently has this name at very low $xxx... (I suspect there's a bit more long-term upside here! :-) What do you guys think?

[I also have 3DTVBlog(dot)com and Free3DTV(dot)com; I'm considering development options... Any ideas?]

I would go with 3DTVBlog, there are so many new developments that you would have plenty to write about if you can keep up with the news. Lots of potential with that one. With 3D names I prefer the ones that have 3D at the beginning both for easy to remember and for ease of typing it in. It seems more natural for a user to type a number at the beginning of the url than in the middle or the end.
 
it's interesting to see the television manufactuers in the news instead of microsoft and apple
 
I would go with 3DTVBlog, there are so many new developments that you would have plenty to write about if you can keep up with the news. Lots of potential with that one. With 3D names I prefer the ones that have 3D at the beginning both for easy to remember and for ease of typing it in. It seems more natural for a user to type a number at the beginning of the url than in the middle or the end.

Thanks for the input, $ideline. I'll definitely look into creating a 3d blog... (Also, I think you're right about having the 3D up-front in the name... Unfortunately, a lot of those names have already been gobbled up!)
 
I did not want to be left out of the party so I picked up a couple

3dTvTorrents.com
3dMovieTorrents.com

reality at this stage is i will never fully develop these on my own ... if anyone wants to go halvsies on a project let me know. preferably you should live in a country like Sweden or Norway :D
 
Hi All,

I'm holding quite a few 3DTV names, including HD3DTV(dot)com... Valuate currently has this name at very low $xxx... (I suspect there's a bit more long-term upside here! :-) What do you guys think?

[I also have 3DTVBlog(dot)com and Free3DTV(dot)com; I'm considering development options... Any ideas?]

Congratulation very good Domains! My favorits HD3DTV(dot)com Free3DTV(dot)com
 
I quickly threw together 3dtelevision.ca - any thoughts on the site?
 
Panasonic 152-inch Full HD 3D

Biggest 3d home theater :-) Only 70.000 euro

Panasonics-152-Inch-Full-HD-3D-Plasma-TV_1.jpg


http://www.webluxe.net/tecnologia/152-pollici-per-il-panasonic-152-inch-full-hd-3d-pdp.htm
 
You want great 3D Domain Name Ideas?

Goto www.3DNews.us

I get many of my best names from reading news across the globe.

Check it out.
 
For all the Canadians reading this thread, I am excited to see who recently registered 3Dchannel.ca... It is Shaw Cablesystems who of course is the big player in the Canadian West.
 
God bless you guys. I am sure that I will be wrong in a couple of cases but this mostly sounds like another 'Cha-Ching' for the registrars. The good one, 3DTV.com was registered in 1996! This isn't a new discovery. The train left the station long ago.

Good luck anyway (and I really do mean it)!
 
Domain name 3dn.net is expiring (deleting) today.

3DN could be developed as "3D Names" website.
 
"As 3D TVs are in their initial stages of mass marketing, it is expected Samsung and LG to heavily spend on advertising," said an LG Electronics representative.

Besides Samsung and LG, leading Japanese TV players Sony and Panasonic are heavily betting on 3D TV businesses with a firm belief over their edge in content.

With entry by other TV manufacturers, the market for 3D displays is also growing rapidly.

According to the data from DisplaySearch, the market size for 3D panels will be valued at $22 billion by 2018, up from $900 million in 2008 with an annual growth rate of 38 percent.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/tech/tech_view.asp?newsIdx=60465&categoryCode=129
 
God bless you guys. I am sure that I will be wrong in a couple of cases but this mostly sounds like another 'Cha-Ching' for the registrars. The good one, 3DTV.com was registered in 1996! This isn't a new discovery. The train left the station long ago.

Good luck anyway (and I really do mean it)!

Generally, I have to agree... When I hand-regged 3dtvs(.)info and 3dtelevisions(.)net back in 2005, all the "super-premium" 3dtv dot-com names were long gone... But somehow, folks here still seem to be able to dig up gems... Here's wishing good luck to all who are still in the 3D "hunt!" :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom