• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one became available today, in case anyone wants it, just get it!
3danimatedwallpapers.com
 
3Ddomains.ca is live - view all of my 3D related domains for sale

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quality 3D Portfolios Wanted
Quality 3D Portfolios Wanted

Do you have a quality 3D Portfolio?
Would you like to have it listed for FREE for buyers to see?

Send me a link to your portfolio and if it is good, I will put it under “3D Domain Name Portfolios”
on a news site about to launch.

What you will get is your website name, with a live link to your site.

The site is for 3D domain names for sale.

I will publish the web new address soon, for the rest of the world to see.

Send a link to: [email protected]
Cheers,
3DKing.me

email sent
 
FREE 3D Publicity If you have a Facebook or Twitter or Blog about 3D Domains?

I want to list your site for Free on a new 3D Domain Name Sale site.

Send me the links to: [email protected]

I am still accepting links to 3D Domain Name Portfolio's too.
 
Just regged 3dgameconsole(s),ca & 3dvideogame,ca
 
I had 3dws.com for some years and then lost it, I don't want to remember if it was in the registerfly debacle or one of those strange registrars (lost 1 or 2 domains with them, never received the renewal emails and I had not moved them to my fav registrar back then... so many things going on). I learn with my mistakes...

Today I registered 3df.net as soon as it became available. F may stand for free or files, I haven't decided how to develop it.
Nice grab. I have one 3D name FIX3D•COM. I am amazed by the 3D craze.
 
A few hand-reg names I grabbed today, thought I would try my luck with a few more .US names, Im very surprised they were available???

3DPlayers.us
3DRecorders.us
3DNotebooks.us
3DHomeCinemas.us
3DHomeCinema.us
3DComedy.net
 
A few hand-reg names I grabbed today, thought I would try my luck with a few more .US names, Im very surprised they were available???

3DPlayers.us
3DRecorders.us
3DNotebooks.us
3DHomeCinemas.us
3DHomeCinema.us
3DComedy.net
How many 3D names do you own? I think the registrars are making a lot of money on this craze.

Someone already told you that Cinema is not usually used in this way in the US? Home Theatre would be the preferred.
 
How many 3D names do you own? I think the registrars are making a lot of money on this craze.
Someone already told you that Cinema is not usually used in this way in the US? Home Theatre would be the preferred.

I think I have around 50 names, maybe a little more, the offers are coming in so I am not worried at all. I dont own hundreds like a lot of people of this thread

Its only the states though, everywhere else "Home Cinema" seems to be more popular, thats the main thing. Thats why I grabbed this one too 3DHomeTheaters.us

Its Theater, not Theatre in the US?? Correct me if Im wrong??

Thanks for the comments though

Available names, be quick if you want them...

3DLaptops.tv
3DLaptop.tv
3DNotebooks.tv
3DNotebook.tv
3DNotebook.us
3DMonitors.tv
3DRecorders.org
3DRecorders.tv
3DTheatres.co.uk
3DHomeCinemas.org
3DTheatres.tv
3DHomeCinema.tv
3DComedy.info
3DAction.us
3D-Televisions.tv
3DStore.tv




Good luck all
 
Last edited:
Heres a list of my 3d domains. Do you guys think any of these are worth holding onto? Thanks
3-DTemplates.com
3-DTele.com
3dwebsitetemplate.com
3dwebsitetemplates.com
Customized3d.com
3-DCasinos.com
3dflatscreentv.com
3dflatscreentvs.com
3dwebsitedevelopment.com
3ddigitalcamcorder.com
3ddigitalrecorder.com
3dportabledvdplaer.com
Fights3d.com
3dkidmovies.com
3ddlpprojector.com
3ddigitalpictureframes.com
Lcdhd3dtv.com
3-DPrograms.com
 
I would keep these

3-DCasinos.com
Fights3d.com
3dkidmovies.com


Is this a typo - 3dportabledvdplaer.com?
 
I would keep these

3-DCasinos.com
Fights3d.com
3dkidmovies.com


Is this a typo - 3dportabledvdplaer.com?
Thanks for the info. Yes I typed in in wrong.. its 3dportabledvdplayer.com the correct spelling. think its a keeper to?
 
Nice grabs...I was looking at them yesterday when I read about Nintendo's 3DS handheld system.

Sorry I keep beating you Namefox... I am surprised they were available... I have got to stop!!!! I just can't resist, I am loving the 3D domains!
 
Does anyone know a good spot to sell some 3d domains. I have a few I want to get rid of. Thanks
 
Any word if 3dtv's are going to have different remotes?
 
I think I have around 50 names, maybe a little more, the offers are coming in so I am not worried at all. I dont own hundreds like a lot of people of this thread

Its only the states though, everywhere else "Home Cinema" seems to be more popular, thats the main thing. Thats why I grabbed this one too 3DHomeTheaters.us

Its Theater, not Theatre in the US?? Correct me if Im wrong??
HEH! I use and have always used Theatre but I guess that Theater is more American though I feel you will see them used interchangeably.

50 Domains may be a lot but the ones of yours that I have seen are above average so that is good. There are a lot, I mean a lot, of horrible names I see posted. I only have one 3D name but if I saw a really good one I would certainly buy it. But I am certainly not going to reach on any.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom