• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

3dprinting.com ~ sold for: $25,500 2011-01-06 sedo

Recent 3D Name Sales

Posted by Adam on May 8, 2011

3deep.com info $5,461 2011-04-14 sedo
3ddvds.com info $2,200 2011-04-12 sedo
3dhomecinema.com info $1,080 2011-03-07 sedo
3dme.com info $1,000 2011-02-22 sedo
3dtouch.com info $500 2011-02-19 sedo
3d-templates.com info $2,789 2011-02-05 sedo
3dpdf.com info $1,113 2011-02-04 sedo
3dgay.com info $750 2011-02-04 sedo
3dpornvideo.com info $1,000 2011-02-01 sedo
3dwebcam.com info $2,500 2011-02-01 sedo
3d-video.com info $2,488 2011-01-31 sedo
3dfusion.com info $2,000 2011-01-27 sedo
3ddigitalart.com info $500 2011-01-22 sedo
3dhumanbody.com info $250 2011-01-19 sedo
3dhq.com info $3,750 2011-01-17 sedo
3d-x.com info $1,600 2011-01-14 sedo
3dhometheaters.com info $888 2011-01-10 sedo
3dweb.com info $8,100 2011-01-07 sedo
3derotica.com info $1,500 2011-01-06 sedo
3dprinting.com info $25,500 2011-01-06 sedo

____

Source: Adams Blog
 
The way I see 3D Printing in its stage today the person who sold 3DPrinting.com for only $25k will probably regret it later and the buyer is laughing all the way to the bank. But hey maybe the seller needed the money to better his/her life so it may work out. I would have never sold under $100k but then again I may be cash strapped too which I always am. Nice sales too.
 
I had gotten my information that 3dprinting.com sold for $33,000 (which seemed dollar specific) from SOURCE: http://fragerfactor.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-3d-printing-com-sold-for-33000-and.html which always seemed to be a credible source. Perhaps it was resold that month? Would be nice to know although the figures are not that far off it is one of the highest sold 3d names so for that reason alone we should know which is correct. Thanks
 
Yes, in this case I think singular is best.
 
This is good idea regarding 3D printing

reghardware.com/2011/06/01/3d_printer_prints_working_house_keys/
 
3DTvWholesale.com
Was it a worth invest.?
Opinions, please
 
Any word on the Future trends 3d auction which was suppose to be end of june?
 
3DSimulation.com $4,788
3DSimulator.com $1,688


Any word on the Future trends 3d auction which was suppose to be end of june?

There are updates on this on successclick's website
 
Great sale - 3d-china.com , I have 3DHongKong.com , fingers crossed.
 
ok if 3dPrinting went for $33k then is there any chance 3dPrintin.com be sold for close to that amount as well?.. Like 3D Print in metal, plastic, sand, etc.

I'm thinking of getting in the 3d jewelry design niche soon. I see lots of great potentails and opportunities in 3D Printing more than any other niche there is out there for now.
 
I have the following 3D names but they don't seem to attract much interest ...

3DCameraStore.com
3DEntertainmentChannel.com
3DEntertainmentNetwork.com
3DMovieNetwork.com
3DSportsNet.com


What do you guys/gals think of these names ?
 
Hi all

If anyone is interested, I am selling these names for pretty low prices


3DSystem.co.uk
Columbus3D.com
Pittsburgh3D.com
Fresno3D.com
3DRentals.co.uk
Gambling3D.net
3DProperty.net
3DAutos.net
3D-Console.com
Cams3D.net
3DSexCam.co.uk
3D-Gamer.com
3DDongles.com
Cells3D.com (good names for 3D cell phones)


and these


Tablet-Support.com
$75

3D-Console.com
$75

3D-Gamer.com
$75
 
Last edited:
Another 3D sale

[TABLE="class: quote_global quote_global-quote"]
[TR]
[TD="class: quote_body"]3DLedTv.com
$7500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: quote_foot"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
I have purchased some 15-20 3D domain names in all. 1 good sale has ensured that I end up being at profit in this 3D domain names investment. But to be honest, this investment hasn't lived up to my expectations. I had to let a few names expire.
(Still planning to hold a few names for another year or two, as I see good potential in them)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom